Michael 09-Mar-19
gflight 09-Mar-19
gflight 09-Mar-19
gflight 10-Mar-19
Rocky 10-Mar-19
Your fav poster 10-Mar-19
Owl 10-Mar-19
09-Mar-19
"Breitbart: Trump Abandons ‘America First’ Reforms: ‘We Need’ More Immigration to Grow Business Profits"

http://breakthematrix.com/blog/breitbart-trump-abandons-america-first-reforms-we-need-more-immigration-to-grow-business-profits

09-Mar-19
As usual you jump in with a perception and without a clue. Carry on...

09-Mar-19
Glad you Trumpettes didn't fall for his reduction on immigration promises in play since 2015 and are following the lead of the libertarian groups that Trump met who finally got him on point and seeing things clearly.

09-Mar-19
Big difference between legal controlled immigration and illegal uncontrolled invasion by uneducated drains upon society. Carry on.

09-Mar-19
Someone’s TDS has them blinded and deaf.

Trump has said numerous times we need legal immigration to grow

09-Mar-19
4 times in the last month according to the article...

Prior to those recent comments the president vowed in 2015, 2016, and 2017, to reduce overall legal immigration levels to boost the wages of U.S. workers and reduce the displacement of America’s working and middle class.

09-Mar-19
Someone’s TDLS has them blinded and deaf.

Fixed...

10-Mar-19
JTV constantly posting the Trump line is the one similar to Paul Z constantly posting the Democraps line.

The only people who are calling me a troll are those having their values challenged.

You should be happy that I approve of Trump's decision to change course on this and am giving him kudos.

10-Mar-19
gflight,

What is the point of your contradictory post other than your fanaticism about everything Trump?

Trump said this and Trump said that.....and sticks and stones as a child would say. Move on or better yet moveon.org as a landing spot would be most appropriate to whet your appetite for the negatives.

The Rock

10-Mar-19
Jeffrey still thinks the wall is being built or will be built. Let’s take it easy on him.

10-Mar-19
Trump is asking for over 8B for security something on our southern border for fiscal 2020 budget. Mexico is or is not paying for it.

BTW, we are staying in Syria.

I agree, just pointing out when Trump changes his mind, some of you change your positions immediately. G is pointing that out, that at times we seem to have lost objectivity and go along with whatever he says. Glad I disagreed about Syria, and I was right, again. What a burden??

10-Mar-19
Ummmm....what's wrong with legal immigration? A tenet of immigration reform has always been an increase in legal volumes. I figured that was understood.

"Build the wall; open the gates."

• Sitka Gear