Community
Contributors to this thread:
Whitey 09-Mar-19
SD BuckBuster 11-Mar-19
Rocky 11-Mar-19
09-Mar-19

Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo
He pisses off the left as often as the right so I like to hear what he has to say.

Today he said the that people under estimate ho much the world has achieved in the last 2 centuries and posted this graphic.

Think about it for a second, what happened 200 years ago that forced this level of change change upon the world? A group of rich white guys living in a new country agreed that human rights were granted by a creator and they were inalienable. Their thoughts and actions and the actions of others in defense of those ideals have completely altered the history of the world forever. We had to go to Europe and kick some ass, we had to Asia and kick some ass we may have to kick some more ass. However today the people that believe it let alone live it are considered a bunch of self centered racist assholes according to the cool kids. Never believe them for a minute, never hang your head but look them right in the eye and let them know there will be fight and they will die before we Allow them to alter this destiny, it’s our responsibility now.

11-Mar-19
Amen

11-Mar-19
"We", the stalwarts of your emotion unfortunately are fading fast and moving to the bone orchard faster still. Urban dictators ( liberal mayors) crisscrossing this land with promises of a better and free tomorrow, have a death grip on the hearts and souls of our youth. Fly over country was always our salvation but the decadent mist of liberal America has permeated our educational institutions supplanting family values, the strength and foundation of this nation. How I wish what I see and the vision becoming ever so evident was shrouded in a see through blindfold.

The Rock

The Rock

• Sitka Gear