Rocky 11-Mar-19
South Farm 11-Mar-19
Bake 11-Mar-19
10-Mar-19

Rocky's embedded Photo
Rocky's embedded Photo
How about this huh?

10-Mar-19
i think it is similar to what the the AAF league is doing.

10-Mar-19
They are going Nascar, f'em.

10-Mar-19
They basically turned the onside kick in to a non-play this year so this would at least leave some drama late in close games

10-Mar-19
STUPID!!

10-Mar-19
And...?

10-Mar-19
Solo,

I did not make this up. I copied this cruising the net finding out the latest on Nick Foles and the Jags. If I can find it I will post it. Why would I post it if I did not read it? I am not in a popularity contest here and I believe many here will attest to that.

The Rock

10-Mar-19

Rocky's Link

10-Mar-19
Washington post article. I just typed in "onside kick rule change proposal to NFL". I will try to post to the link.

The Rock

10-Mar-19
I thought I was reading a joke when I first happened upon it.

The Rock

10-Mar-19
You go it boss.

The Rock

10-Mar-19
That rule is about as complicated as our MA gun laws! They should worry more about crappy ref calls.

10-Mar-19
This is how you can tell the NFL is finished.

11-Mar-19
What's an NFL?

11-Mar-19
That's seems overly complicated as heck... Bill Pollian and Jeff Fisher must be involved...

11-Mar-19
1. The NFL is not finished. It is the most popular sport in the world by a LONG WAYS. So, let's not get anyone confused here.

2. That is the dumbest rule change I have ever here. Why is it dumb you ask?: Well, that 1 pay will result in a pass interference call and the chains will move. IF it was still pure football in regards to PI then I would say it miiiiiiight have a shot at working.

With that said,, it would be exciting as hell. Would it be right? No, but damn exciting.

11-Mar-19
Will, LOL. Every time I hear Jeff Fishers name I cringe. He all but killed Nick Foles career with that convoluted offensive scheme of his which destroyed every QB he touched. He had the kid crying and prepared to retire. When Foles left good ole Jeff he was reborn.

The Rock

11-Mar-19
I don't like that rule change at all. As SD said, it's just another play the refs can dictate the outcome of the game on.

Matt

11-Mar-19
The NFL is one more example of the pussification of our country. First they eliminated leather helmets, then they added nutcups, then facemasks. You can't touch the kicker, you can BARELY tackle the quarterback (unless your Anthony Barr eh' Aaron?!?), and you can't kick kneelers off the team for being idiots.

On the other hand, you can act like every touchdown you make is your first and gyrate and act like any 10th grade dropout imbecile with no other potential in life would...and I guess if that's what sells tickets then so be it. Modern culture has traded their hunger for rough and rumble competition for a never-ending thirst for entertainment. Let's face it, changing the rules doesn't matter any more because all the NFL is is pop-culture entertainment.

11-Mar-19
I like it. Sports are supposed to be fun and entertaining. This play would be both. some of you guys take this stuff way to seriously.

11-Mar-19
I love the game I truly do. I just could never figure out mathematically and geometrically how eleven men can keep a secret of their intentions and the opposing eleven men who are not privy to these intentions, can prevent them from achieving their goal.

Now this rule change if it is to be will heavily tilt the odds of a otherwise losing team to be rewarded for being dominated.

The Rock

11-Mar-19
I prefer the SMACK of a potential career-ending hit to end-zone antics. I probably would've fit right in as a spectator at the ancient Coliseum. Let out the tigers! lol!

11-Mar-19
I'm with Brotsky here. I like it. The reason they're doing it is because they've essentially eliminated the on-side kick with the no run-up rules. So this is another opportunity to create excitement and give teams a chance.

Now if they'd only change the overtime rules to give BOTH teams a chance, and not just down to luck of who wins the toss. But I'm a Chiefs fan, so you see where I'm coming from with this one . . . .

• Sitka Gear