Contributors to this thread:
Woods Walker 12-Mar-19
Two Feathers 12-Mar-19
HDE 12-Mar-19
Rocky 12-Mar-19
Bake 12-Mar-19
12-Mar-19

12-Mar-19
I'll be dead when America Implodes but my kids and grandkids may get to experience it. My grandkids are getting their little minds brainwashed. It wouldn't surprise me if they usher it in.

12-Mar-19
When America "implodes" so will the rest of the planet.

12-Mar-19
HDE,

Not China. They control their world.

The Rock

12-Mar-19

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
I spent 5 weeks in Buenos Aires in 2005. Was able to travel outside the city on the weekends, and visited the Las Lenas ski resort in the Andes, Iguazu Falls, Cuidad del Este in Paraguay, and Uruguay.

It was a great experience, but it does open your eyes. We stayed in an upscale neighborhood, and our accommodations were about like a really old Motel 6. They had a lively club scene, but it was surrounded by poverty.

Weekly trash night was an experience, as the restaurants and big businesses would place their trash outside, and the poor people would bring in carts and scrounge everything of value from the trash. Cans, cardboard, etc. We were told this was because of an extreme depression.

They have a rich cowboy history, and their pampas is very similar in appearance to a lot of our western states.

It's a really interesting country. I'd love to go back someday. We visited Evan Peron's mausoleum. All these years later, it was still covered by heaps of fresh flowers

• Sitka Gear