Woods Walker 12-Mar-19
IdyllwildArcher 12-Mar-19
Bowbender 12-Mar-19
Woods Walker 12-Mar-19
WV Mountaineer 12-Mar-19
t-roy 12-Mar-19
pipe 12-Mar-19
12-Mar-19
I thought that was a bad idea. A hot dog stand outside of the schools on Monday could be an interesting gig.

12-Mar-19
I'm going to eat fresh tenderloin of wild hog on Monday. To hell with the totalitarian liberals.

12-Mar-19
Kids should file suit if they can't leave campus. Douche Bagio is putting their health in jeopardy.

12-Mar-19
No meat on Monday, No meat on Friday, Wheatless Wednesday, what's next, when will it stop?

The planet, Christ, and gluten haters are running my See Food diet in the ground....;^)

12-Mar-19
gflight - Not the planet or Christ are ruining your diet. just the whacko's that decide meatless is good.

1 Timothy 4:3 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

12-Mar-19
Need to get a kid with anemia to sue.

12-Mar-19

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Saw a sign similar to this in front of a grocery store today.

12-Mar-19
Are they saying she ^^^ tastes like pork?

12-Mar-19
I think that pic is saying animals are equal to humans.

12-Mar-19
I think the heartless, xenophobic, racist bastards are equating that minority woman with a pig!!! They should be ashamed of themselves.

12-Mar-19
IF that chick tastes like bacon, I'm in.

12-Mar-19
LOL! Brian M.

12-Mar-19
How is not eating meat helping the environment? Libs are way too stupid.

12-Mar-19
"Climate Grief".......LMAO! It's RAINING.....OMG!!!! I need a safe space!!! Yes, you do, it's called an UMBRELLA, or a tree. Try it, it works!

12-Mar-19
Cool. Does it come with a 32 oz Coke?

12-Mar-19
Of course not! A 32 ounce sized soft drink is not good for you, and they would know what's best for you being the government and all. But......you still can get two, 16oz or four, 8 oz soft drinks. Makes sense now, doesn't it?

12-Mar-19
I’d eat both of them.

12-Mar-19
That poster is not entirely accurate. Cuz they will support killing a baby, with applause and cheers, but weep over a dead pig.

12-Mar-19
"I’d eat both of them."

.....makin' bacon.....

12-Mar-19
I doubt that women is a vegan. Or veg head only either. Looks too healthy to be.

12-Mar-19
TD.....As long as you don’t use a straw, you should be ok.

12-Mar-19
The mayor is simply just stupid and misinformed. Schools and parents should revolt. We have teeth including incisors, and mandibles for gnawing and chewing towards digestion of food as living beings which sustain species via eating food. He's an idiot

• Sitka Gear