Grey Ghost 13-Mar-19
HDE 13-Mar-19
BIG BEAR 13-Mar-19
Shuteye 13-Mar-19
SB 14-Mar-19
'Ike' (Phone) 14-Mar-19
Shuteye 14-Mar-19
12-Mar-19
Had to send my bowtech carbon overdrive back to bowtech for the riser issue. I paid $1000 dollars for the bow and now they want to give me a $650 dollar carbon icon. I told themI wanted the new realm ss and I WOULD PAY the difference and they wouldn't do it. said it was a flagship bow. Well my bow when i bought it was a flagship bow. They offerer me a BTX for $200 extra....they just lost a bowtech custom that has been shooting a bowtech for over 10 years. THANKS BOWTECH FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

12-Mar-19
Wow ,,,,,,,,, What was wrong with the riser ??

12-Mar-19
bought a 101st airborne new in 05 had a limb fail in 11 or 12 & they replaced the limbs no questions I only had to pay I think it was a 40$ labar fee at the authorised bowshop I took it to. I was more than satisfied & would buy another

13-Mar-19
My daughters Hoyt had a limb bolt strip out. Thankfully it was when I tightened it and she wasn’t shooting. Hoyt wouldn’t send parts directly to me and the bow shop I bought the bow at and the next closest hadn’t bought the required 20000 dollars worth of Hoyt in 2018. Hoyt wouldn’t ship them parts either. This is in rural America where bowshoos don’t sell a bow every day and trying to purchase 20000 worth of each bow they carry is tough. Long story short I dealt with a bowshop 3 hours away starting in October. First shot Hoyt sent the wrong parts then the bow shop couldn’t find the right parts and the salesman didn’t have any. After jacking with Hoyt and the bowshop for over 3 months I gave up. I like Hoyt and bowtech but to the man, every shop I talked to said Mathews has the customer service by a mile. They commented how Mathews does it right and you can get parts for every bow they’ve ever made. Looks like I’ll be going back to Mathews for all the shooters in my house.

13-Mar-19
Being involved in a business, I think it is funny sometimes when customers want to dictate price, policy, and procedure.

I'm sure Bowtech had their reasons.

13-Mar-19
I, too, would like to know what was wrong with the riser, and how old the bow is.

I've seen many compounds that the owners were convinced were twisted, or defective in some way, usually because of cam lean. In most cases, they just needed to be yoke tuned. That said, the only bow I've owned that I couldn't eliminate the cam lean on was a Bowtech General. That bow was a tuning nightmare. I sold it before ever hunting with it.

Matt

13-Mar-19
HDE I don’t want to dictate price or policy. When nearly every bow shop you talk to says Mathews has good customer service and frankly the others don’t at all. That’s all I need to know. I offered to pay for my parts instead of dealing with the warranty process and the wouldn’t even ship a bolt to a dealer they had previously used for 15 years.

13-Mar-19
Bought my Gearhead bow last year and they have hands down the best customer service I ever dealt with.

13-Mar-19

13-Mar-19
LINK - wasn't addressing your post, just making a general comment.

13-Mar-19
I googled it and the carbon overdrive had issues with the riser twisting. The bows are now 5 years old...... How long does Bowtech warranty their bows for ??

13-Mar-19
Years ago I was a staff shooter for Hoyt and they made a great bow for me. Killed a lot of deer with it and shot lots of 3D with it. Never had any problems and the bowshop made strings for it right in the shop. They also made strings for my recurve bow. I only live two miles from the shop.

14-Mar-19
Well ,you know the old saying ...if it has t$#s or wheels you're going to have trouble with it! One reason I have never owned a mechanical bow!

14-Mar-19
Push the issue...

14-Mar-19
When I took my old Bear recurve to the Bowshop to get a string made they made a string in a few minutes. Harry put the string on, took the bow into the shooting range and put up a groundhog target. He then put three arrows right in the center of the groundhogs chest at 20 yards. I was satisfied.

14-Mar-19
BB Archery in KC, MO is where I have purchased Hoyts for 25 plus years. Hoyt's customer service has been outstanding IMO.

• Sitka Gear