Zbone 13-Mar-19
Zbone 13-Mar-19
rock23 04-Dec-19
rock23 04-Dec-19
rock23 04-Dec-19
12-Mar-19

Zbone's Link
Dog Sneaks Away From Home To Befriend Wild Deer

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/dog-sneaks-away-from-home-to-befriend-wild-deer/ar-BBUGyi9?ocid=spartandhp

12-Mar-19
Good thing half the guys who responded to the "dogs in the deer woods" didn't see Koda. He would've been shot for running deer!

13-Mar-19
My mother in law has a cat that made friends with one of her resident bucks. The small 8pt buck would come in her backyard and play with the cat almost every evening. She put that guy on the DO NOT SHOOT list but I don’t think the neighbors got the memo because he didn’t make it through gun season.

13-Mar-19
A number of years back, my cousin's Airedale had regular play dates with a couple of does in his back yard. Jinx and the deer would chase each other back and forth a couple times each day. One of the does often picked up one of Jinx's toys laying about and teased him with it.

Before baiting and cross bows, deer would come out and share pasture, feed pans and water tank with our horses. Now we rarely see them except shortly after dawn and just before sunset.

The things one sees if they watch long enough.

13-Mar-19
Cool story and pics, Z.

The deer and turkeys around my place got pretty friendly with my 2 golden retrievers, after they realized the dogs were old and were no threat. I can't say they ever played together, but they'd often hang out together within a few feet of each other. Now, I have two 3-year old pups who chase anything that moves, so the wildlife don't spend as much time around the house as they used to.

Matt

13-Mar-19
Hey, did you guys see the next video on the link of a wild Muley buck licking over a house cat... That's pretty crazy too... If not seen, I can post the linky...

13-Mar-19

Zbone's Link
Here is the deer cat video link:

https://www.thedodo.com/in-the-wild/deer-licks-grooms-cat-in-washington-backyard

04-Dec-19

rock23's Link
Woah! I’m enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “ perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this

04-Dec-19

rock23's Link
Woah! I’m enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “ perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this

04-Dec-19

rock23's Link

• Sitka Gear