Woods Walker 13-Mar-19
Brotsky 13-Mar-19
spike78 13-Mar-19
NvaGvUp 13-Mar-19
pipe 13-Mar-19
SB 14-Mar-19
13-Mar-19

spike78's Link
We all have small carry guns holding 6,7,8 rounds in the mag but how much is enough? Seems you may need a few more if confronted by this kid.

13-Mar-19
Send a few more rounds...it shows you care!

13-Mar-19
What's enough? Whatever it takes to get the job done.

LAWYER: Why did you shoot the perp 14 times?

LEO: That's all the the clip would hold.

13-Mar-19
they are starting to make some pretty small double stacks. I bought my daughter a Sig P320 sub compact 9MM that holds 12+1 when she graduated law school. I wanted her to have a lot bullets.

13-Mar-19
The comments are interesting. This one mirrors my thoughts as I read the article.

"Wow, illegal possession of a firearm, a large capacity feeding device, ammunition without an FID card, improper storage of a firearm and carrying a loaded firearm. Would stricter gun laws in this state have prevented this? Not at all. Just punishes law abiding citizens."

13-Mar-19
When it comes to rounds you can never have too many but you sure can have not enough and that's really all one needs to know on that subject! Ha!

13-Mar-19
Like too much money there's no such thing.....

13-Mar-19
I carry an extra magazine in my pocket.

Better ten rounds too many than one too few!

13-Mar-19
I would say when the target stops moving, you have used enough. If I could afford it, I would carry an Artillery Luger and a snail drum.

13-Mar-19
Man those serpa holsters are controversial....I know a lot of ranges that will not let you in with one. I do have one though I never really use it.

13-Mar-19
I appendix carry a Glock-19 with a standard mag (ie 15 rounds). You can put me in the camp of “there’s no such thing as too much ammo.” That said, I don’t like how the extended mags print, and I don’t usually carry extra mags for the same reason (I have issues with them printing).

13-Mar-19
I agree. It's very natural draw with the serpa.....my finger still doesn't go inside the trigger guard when using the release. I have yet to really understand how you have a ND with one.

13-Mar-19
I personally would not like the uncomfortable feeling of carrying a large Glock with a double stack mag. My largest carry gun at the moment is a Shield followed by Ruger Lc9s and a Sig P938. Now if I lived in Chicago land then a large Glock size gun would be a pleasure to carry!

13-Mar-19
Agree on the large double stacks spike. I can't even carry a compact unless it's winter time and I dress for it. That sig P938 I can carry with a t-shirt and shorts. I do love a 1911 but it took me a little while to get used to carrying cocked and locked....though I don't even really think about it now.

13-Mar-19

Straight —» Arrow's Link
IF anyone is interested...here is the serpa problem all laid out. apparently more people shoot themselves wearing one of these than all the other holsters put together.

13-Mar-19
Four things you c an never have too much of................

Money, sex, horsepower and ammo.

13-Mar-19
I disagree WW...I dated this girl in college that damn near killed me with the second one on your list. Ahhh what a way to go though!

13-Mar-19
Brotsky same here full blown nympho. I almost needed a stunt double lol.

13-Mar-19
Been there, done that as well.

She was perpetually horny and very good looking.

But she was also bat-sheet crazy, so eventually that came into play for me.

13-Mar-19
This has to be one of the best thread hijacks, Ever! ..."I disagree WW...I dated this girl in college that damn near killed me with the second one on your list. Ahhh what a way to go though!"

14-Mar-19
I have a running battle every night with these damned renegade possoms and raccoons getting into everything. I have come up short on rounds more than once....usually when the perfect shot finally presents itself!

• Sitka Gear