keepemsharp 13-Mar-19
jjs 13-Mar-19
spike78 13-Mar-19
bad karma 13-Mar-19
spike78 13-Mar-19
13-Mar-19

spike78's embedded Photo
spike78's embedded Photo
Went to the local gunshop yesterday for a peek and held a Ruger LC9s and pulled the trigger a few times and wow all the reviews were spot on. The trigger is so good I would decline a free trigger job. If your looking for a nice affordable carry gun this is it! Did I buy it? See pic.

13-Mar-19
I see you got the one with the safety, a consolation for CA sales. Safety is unnecessary on a striker fired gun. I have an older LC9 and a LC9S, no comparison, probably shoould sell the older one.

13-Mar-19
Just got my Ruger 101 back recently from the gunsmith, it had a 6.3# trigger pull and had it adjusted to 3.1# and is very much a pleasure to shoot.

Will see a gent in the near future that use to work for Ruger and is retired now, he was over the production, and will discuss the reason on their heavy trigger pull.

13-Mar-19
Keepemsharp, the safety less pro model is unavailable in MA. Honestly with how light the trigger is I have no issue with a safety on it. I find this gun very easy to flick the safety off while drawing. I know some people are highly against a safety on a gun but it makes me think of that FBI agent dancing with the Glock. In my opinion the odds of us ever using the gun vs the odds of accidental discharge are slim. Now on a cops gun I can see not wanting a safety to fumble with.

13-Mar-19
Love the trigger, but it's a little painful to shoot in my hand. So, I prefer the G42 or a Shield with a trigger job for comfort shooting. Yes, I know, in a firefight, I'd only shoot a few. But practice is important.

13-Mar-19
Outside of the rimfire world I consider Ruger to be in the cheap firearm category and think their triggers among the worst. They are damn near 7 lbs from the factory. But this is just my experience.....personally I will never own another one.

13-Mar-19
Straight Arrow so far I have owned an SR9C and now this gun. I can say I measured the SR9c and if I recall was 4.75 pounds and this gun although not measured yet would not surprise me if it measured 4-4.5

• Sitka Gear