Contributors to this thread:
Annony Mouse 13-Mar-19
Grey Ghost 16-Mar-19
KSflatlander 16-Mar-19
BIG BEAR 19-Mar-19
elkmtngear 19-Mar-19
scentman 19-Mar-19
13-Mar-19
I'm sure that after the 2018 elections when the Dems regained control of the House and selected Pelosi as speaker, they were viewing the world with rose colored glasses. Instead, Pelosi has had to deal with a bunch of far far left young wackos who will not accept the traditions of rule, more and more their long hope in the Mueller report seems to be a bust...and release of documentation that show not only that the entire investigation was built on fraud, but also that the real collusion came from within the Obama administration to protect Hillary.

And they are finding out that their hopes and dreams are but castles in the sand with the tide coming in...

Dems’ Overreaction to Trump Could Doom Them

Democrats’ overreaction to Trump is causing their mask to slip, revealing the repellent radicalism beneath. Some liberals fret that this is going to cost them. Matt Lewis, writing in the Daily Beast:

Republicans are confirming judges hand over fist, so some Democrats are now saying they want to pack the courts. Trump is trying to use an emergency declaration to build a wall, so Democrats are threatening to use it on guns and climate change.

Even before the Mueller report has been issued, some Democrats are already champing at the bit to impeach. And if Trump wants a wall, Beto wants to tear down existing fencing—and other Democrats want to abolish ICE. …

If you were an American who was primarily concerned with the erosion of liberal democratic norms, why would you want to vote for Democrats who are hoping to seize on the precedent Trump has established—and put it on steroids?

Lewis acknowledges that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar have “become the face of the Democratic Party.” No responsible person would want nuts like those two in a position of authority.

Democrats forget why they call themselves progressives. Sane people will run away in horror if you declare up front that you want to destroy their world and replace it with some grim egalitarian dystopia. Leftists’ success over past decades has been due to the progressive frog in the pot strategy. Now they are turning the burner all the way up with radical proposals like the Green New Deal. By November 2020, the frogs will start leaping out.

16-Mar-19

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Going into town today with my red hat on. I will be safe;-)

16-Mar-19
This could be a lawsuit. Posting that might cause me irreparable damage, or physical harm. Glad I am at the farm.

If I run into what you described, I will ignore it and move on to getting real tasks accomplished.

But seriously Kevin, you misrepresented me.

16-Mar-19
Take your hat off before you go into any restaurants, Frank.

;-)

Matt

16-Mar-19
Funny Matt! The hat does get looks.

Kevin, I was yanking your chain. I was mocking a 250M lawsuit.

16-Mar-19
Thought I better come back to this in light of striking out with my humor today.

Kevin,

I think you pay attention to most posts here. If so, you probably know my office has a Marine Corps flag, numerous pictures of me with dead animals, a Christian Cross, a skull mount. I am also well known as a concealed carry supporter on campus, and as one who carries.

If anything, some colleagues would be surprised that I am not Republican as well as not a big Trump supporter. While there are some who no doubt look down upon me, and not just because of my height, the vast majority of my colleagues have never said a word. I think that doesn't fit the narrative here, but it is true. Most don't care.

I don't want a copy of your picture, just because I have no use for it. Thank you for the offer though. Even though you deleted it, it is still out there. Probably not a bad idea in today's world to exercise caution. Thanks.

16-Mar-19
You can try if you want;)

16-Mar-19
That red hat makes you look younger...better keep it on lol. Enjoy your time in your natural world church. So Jealous.

19-Mar-19

Habitat for Wildlife's Link
Does Conway have TDS, or does Trump have NPD?

Or both?

19-Mar-19

Another suffering TDS? Both from FOX, what is going on?

19-Mar-19

Ted Koppel argues there really is TDS.

19-Mar-19
Nice hat Frank !!

19-Mar-19
Thanks Chris. I wore it three days without incident. To be fair, I did not attend any protests or marches though;-)

19-Mar-19
"Another suffering TDS? Both from FOX, what is going on"?

"In my newly released book, “Collapse,” I discuss the unclear direction of America’s foreign policy under the Trump administration".

Sums up the motivation for the interview right there!

19-Mar-19
Habitat, the irony of that photo is you resemble Alec Baldwin with a look alike maga hat... or Danny Devito. :0)

19-Mar-19
I have been told Chris Farley, when he was alive. Never Baldwin, but Devito, maybe;-)

• Sitka Gear