'Ike' (Phone) 14-Mar-19
Jeff Durnell 15-Mar-19
Thunderflight 15-Mar-19
Thumper 15-Mar-19
Annony Mouse 16-Mar-19
13-Mar-19
NOW do you Hillary supporters get I?

From COTR, via Bretbart:

"Fomer FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Confessed Under Oath Obama’s Justice Dept. ORDERED No Charges Against Hillary,

March 13, 2019

Ashley (Kimber)

Raise your right hand if you’re shocked by this.

Now take that hand, and knock on your THICK SKULL. Anyone there?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

This, of course, is the least SHOCKING bombshell of all time…

But that doesn’t make it any less infuriating.

According to Breitbart:

Former FBI legal counsel Lisa Page testified to Congress that the Justice Department ordered the FBI not to charge former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with “gross negligence” by mishandling classified information.

Yeah. Color me shocked.

It’s almost like people have been covering for Hillary aaaall along. WOWOWOWOW.

Transcripts of Page’s closed-door testimony in July 2018 were released Tuesday by Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA) on Tuesday, which included the following exchange with Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX):

RATCLIFFE: So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory. But when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to …

PAGE: That is correct.

RATFLIFFE: …bring a case based on that.

This is our country, folks.

This is the level of corruption we’re fallen to.

Page confirmed that the Department of Justice led by Attorney General Loretta Lynch had “multiple conversations” about charging Clinton with gross negligence but noted that it would be a rare decision.

“They did not feel they could sustain a charge,” she said, referring to the Department of Justice.

13-Mar-19
That was last year and nothing has happened. I think even the Republicans were keeping it hidden. Trump could have all kinds of information released but for some reason he doesn't. I guess his lawyers are telling him to lay low.

14-Mar-19
I think they are laying low for now. They want all of 'em, Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Sztrock the wholepack of rat bass turd.

As much as I hate to say it, I am mildly impressed with Page. Seems she is forthright with a lot of facts. She is doing the right thing. No dodging, hedging or passing the buck. Wonder if she made a deal. As for her paramour, hang 'em

14-Mar-19
Paul Ryan the Faux-Conservative Maverick who caucused with the GOP Appeasement Capons BLOCKED SUBPOENAS of Democrats! — Ryan Was On The Other Side!

14-Mar-19
"Trump could have all kinds of information released but for some reason he doesn't. I guess his lawyers are telling him to lay low."

Yeah, that is it. He listens to his lawyers.

14-Mar-19

14-Mar-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

15-Mar-19
No deals. Apply the law to its fullest extent to ALL involved. Justice is overdue and badly needed.

15-Mar-19
She has to much dirt on everyone and knows where the bodies are buried.

15-Mar-19
No surprises here, we all knew Lynch was COVERING FOR THE cLINTONS.

16-Mar-19

• Sitka Gear