HDE 15-Mar-19
AT Halley 15-Mar-19
TD 15-Mar-19
BowSniper 19-Mar-19
BIG BEAR 19-Mar-19
Annony Mouse 19-Mar-19
14-Mar-19

Woods Walker's Link
"Families of Sandy Hook shooting victims can pick up their once-dismissed case again, Connecticut's Supreme Court ruled Thursday.

With a 4-3 vote, the court overturned a lower court's decision to dismiss a lawsuit against Remington, which manufactured the gun used in the 2012 school shooting, The Associated Press reports. Families of nine shooting victims launched a wrongful death lawsuit against Remington in 2015, saying it marketed a military-grade weapon to civilians, particularly young people."

15-Mar-19
How about people who build mosques? Or maybe Boeing should be sued because they made the planes that were used on 9-11. Or maybe auto manufacturers should be sued for making cars that can go over 120 MPH when there's no place in the US where you can legally go that fast.......a vehicle with "race car grade" capabilities sold and marketed to young people, etc. ?

This just more liberal, "It's not my fault/dindu nuffin'/pay me even if I don't want to work ", lack of personal responsibility.

15-Mar-19
Yes, the next drunk driver who kills someone, the families will be able to sue the distilleries and breweries .

15-Mar-19
And maker of that automobile too.

15-Mar-19
Also heard that because of legal expenses Remington is having monetary issues and bankruptcy is a possibility.

15-Mar-19
Yes, If this lawsuit is successful it will be the end of the oldest gun maker in the USA. Maybe the families should also sue the law makers who allowed these companies to build these guns in their states ? Starting with King Cuomo.

15-Mar-19
This is America...where anyone can be sued for just about anything...doesn't necessarily mean there's any guarantee they'll be held liable. In the end the only winners, of course, are the lawyers. Money won't bring those children back.

Having said that, isn't it ironic on the West Coast we're giving stays of execution to murderers, and on the East Coast we're trying to kill a gun manufacturer rather than the lunatic perpetrator? Crazy country we live in these days.

15-Mar-19
This will be in court for ever. It will go to the SCUS, and almost certainly be shot down.

15-Mar-19
"shot down"

I see what you did there;)

15-Mar-19
SF - wish I was smart/aware enough to have done that intentionally :)

15-Mar-19
If they allow this to happen then, automakers should be sued because vehicles are killing people.

15-Mar-19
Spike Bull - forgot Budweiser, Wild Turkey, Jack Daniels, Corona...

Anything used wrong can hurt, maim, and kill. Everything used right can be constructive and fun.

15-Mar-19
Can't sue vaccine makers though. Reagan gave them immunity.

15-Mar-19
I had to laugh a bit when I read "military grade weapons"......

Military folks will slap you in the back of the head if they heard you say that.......

19-Mar-19
Spike - that Forbes story appears to be dated Oct 2016. Did you get that from some Ted Nugent feed?

19-Mar-19
Yet another frivolous BS lawsuit..... Our society is plagued by them.......

19-Mar-19
Good analysis of the anti-2A lawsuit tactics...

• Sitka Gear