Rocky 15-Mar-19
Pi 15-Mar-19
HDE 16-Mar-19
Your fav poster 16-Mar-19
Rocky 16-Mar-19
Mint 16-Mar-19
Will 16-Mar-19
15-Mar-19
I agree JTV. We have a good President that is supporting what is right in our country!

15-Mar-19
I remember when veto (and actual filibuster not pretend as it is now) were part of the American political scene. They should still be.

15-Mar-19
I can understand why many people in Washington despise DJT. He threatens to upset a corrupt system fashioned by politicians who have worked hard and long to ingratiate themselves at the expense of the taxpayer.

What I can't understand is how these same politicians elected to protect every American citizen can turn their back on a issue that is without question and agreed upon by both sides, is in fact a serious safety problem and concern.

This is OUR fault that we have empowered these monsters to do whatever they please regardless of the will of the people. When will WE come to our senses? When? Never because we fear the unknown and continue to listen to the devil and his promises.

The Rock

15-Mar-19
X2 Rocky

"What I can't understand is how these same politicians elected to protect every American citizen can turn their back on an issue that is without question and agreed upon by both sides, is in fact a serious safety problem and concern."

Then there is Trump. ! We need more of that.

16-Mar-19
Rocky - yes, too many people are afraid of being made an example of by the gov't for standing up to it.

Question is: What are people willing to give up? For most things, standing up to the gov't is not breaking the law. You have a Constitutional right to do so...

16-Mar-19
And who will cry the loudest when the executive branch has too much power?

16-Mar-19
I am convinced a wall or secure barrier on our southern border is necessary. Paul's concern are legitimate IMO. The day will come when a Democrat president will do the same, maybe with respect to firearm ownership, and it will hasten what is looking more and more like the inevitable.

Truth be told, even if Trump didn't do this, the next Democrat president probably will.

I support this action, and the check and balance process of judicial review. We will see.

16-Mar-19
Frank,

You do not believe in all sincerity that a party that is intent in dismantling ICE, recently voted down the Emergency funds to secure the border, and believes that sanctuary cities and now states, will secure the border and temper illegal immigration if and when they ascend to power do you?

How could it be that you tabled such a ludicrous prediction?

The Rock

16-Mar-19
MS-13 just killed another kid a few towns over from mine. Was talking to a gang unit cop while on line in the deli and he said " You can thank Obama and Congress for this, since all those unaccompanied minors let loose years ago have now joined gangs and are killing each other"

16-Mar-19
My suspicion, is that Frank was drawing a hypothetical line between POTUS action here, and a Dem down the road using the precedent to limit gun ownership or something...

I think that's what he is getting at at least.

16-Mar-19
Will and Spike are correct, my structure was terrible. My apologies. I thought I was clear about supporting the action, even though it is with risk.

No, I do not believe Dems will do border security when they are in power, but am concerned about firearm freedoms.

Hope that is clearer? Thanks.

• Sitka Gear