Norseman 15-Mar-19
KSflatlander 15-Mar-19
Rocky 15-Mar-19
Pi 15-Mar-19
Norseman 15-Mar-19
TD 15-Mar-19
15-Mar-19

spike78's Link
Signs we are about to experience a sixth mass extinction. Can anyone guess what the reason is this time? Me thinks it is cyclic and not so much dreaded climate change.

15-Mar-19

Norseman's Link
And here we go!

15-Mar-19

Norseman's Link
And....

15-Mar-19
So you all think finding small pockets of new species is equivalent to a net positive. Seriously...lol.

Make light if you want but the possibility of losing most of the world pollinator insects is a very serious issue. It would have major effects on our food sources.

15-Mar-19
The most destructive force of all time was placing the computer in every household in America. Who the hell in their right mind could ever deny that the climate of this planet is not changing? Age and time changes everything, no exceptions. The reasons? Age and time! Fear. The most powerful force on this planet, that can move mountains and blow a hole in the ozone layer when believed by the masses, is referenced and sold as proof by intellects of which few people could ever understand. In other words, "you could never comprehend it but believe me, you will be extinct in short order because I know and I am smarter than you." Fear itself of impending doom SELLS to all but the suspicious.

The Rock

15-Mar-19
Just a few notes from the Article... What a crock of crapola ... And there are several other similar alarmist bologna statements. My alarmist has a first name its ... sing it!

I declare Oscar!

*If that trend continues unabated, the Earth may not have any insects at all by 2119.

*As a result, insects are dying off at record rates, animal species are experiencing " biological annihilation," and invasive aliens are driving native species to extinction.

*However, as far as we are aware, no one has yet formally tested whether alien species are more or less likely than natives to cause extinctions. We investigate that question by analyzing

15-Mar-19
The skeletons really sold me on the article.

Made me cry

15-Mar-19
I've been doing my best to intentionally eliminate every termite, ant and cockroach in my contact and even using every technology available to me..... have really not made a dent in them. Like feral porcines.... I think they are all born pregnant.....

• Sitka Gear