Community
Contributors to this thread:
Annony Mouse 15-Mar-19
Annony Mouse 15-Mar-19
Annony Mouse 15-Mar-19
Norseman 15-Mar-19
jjs 15-Mar-19
15-Mar-19
Lindsey Graham Just Issued a FISA Abuse, Clinton Ultimatum on the Release of Mueller's Special Counsel Report

On Thursday morning the Democrat controlled House of Representatives unanimously voted 420-0 on a resolution calling for the full release of Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation report.

Now that it's on the other side of Capitol Hill, Senator Lindsey Graham has a change to the resolution.

LOL

15-Mar-19
Read the link...

15-Mar-19
15-Mar-19
Thanks....I think????

15-Mar-19
Why did it take so long, this is old news. But I think this is a plan to draw it into the 2020 election to show how corrupt the Obama's administration/DNC is really is, this is criminal but it is politics also.

Justice has to be righted so this country will be whole, if not it will be just another banana republic.

The MSM will try to bury it with more Trump trump up charges in his financial business and hoping to just grind the voters down to elect their man/lady that doesn't have the media baggages. But I think the majority of voters will see through this as they did with Hillary and maybe Hillary and inc will do the perp walk and that would be the closure.

• Sitka Gear