Woods Walker 16-Mar-19
70lbdraw 16-Mar-19
Woods Walker 16-Mar-19
Rocky 16-Mar-19
IdyllwildArcher 16-Mar-19
TD 16-Mar-19
bobocat 01-Sep-20
16-Mar-19
Just when you the the Demowits couldn't go any lower than Obummer.........................

16-Mar-19

16-Mar-19

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

16-Mar-19
Hahaha. Hey Snowflake if this offended you, wait till you hear the genius ramblings of trump!

Oh right, he can be trump but everyone else has to walk a tight line.

16-Mar-19
How's your mom doing Ethan? Steal anyone else's ID today? You have no shame, do you?

16-Mar-19
Bet-o-Bama...what did I tell you? He's already being praised as charismatic and compelling. He doesn't know diddly squat...but he'll be the new deMEcrat Messiah.

16-Mar-19
Compared to Beat Off O'Rourke, Obama may NOT be the least qualified/incompetent person to ever be POTUS.

16-Mar-19
Being from the nether world in my youth I could understand everything Beto is imply in his wonderfully worded poetry when I would reach about 55,000 feet aftyer a few hits from the bong. I never truly believed anyone could ever put it in words because I tried and it sounded exactly the same word for word so I discarded the project. ;-)

The Rock

WOW.

16-Mar-19
Is this for real?

16-Mar-19
Gonna be some funny chit this primary season......

Kinda curious if this may have been something that went on before his hit and run..... or hit it and ran..... whatever....

01-Sep-20
Thank you for your advice, I would very much like to please my bride with some verse and will try to do it. She is a big fan of Langston Hughes jazz poetry studydriver.com/langston-hughes-essay/ and I would like to write something similar. We have an anniversary soon and I think it would be a great addition to the gift. Anyone have any ideas that might help me?

• Sitka Gear