TD 19-Mar-19
Woods Walker 19-Mar-19
scentman 20-Mar-19
newfi1946moose 20-Mar-19
Tiger-Eye 20-Mar-19
Brotsky 20-Mar-19
slade 20-Mar-19
19-Mar-19
If I hear that from one more liberal I am going to have a case of Terets!!!!

19-Mar-19
There audience is getting smaller and smaller the crazier they get

19-Mar-19
Just watch ANY Democrat. That's the first thing they say about anything.

19-Mar-19
"conversation" meaning "I will say what I feel and think and you have to sit down and shut up". They don't really mean "conversation" as in a two way back and forth using facts and logic. They mean they get to say what they want and you are not allowed to refute or disagree.

19-Mar-19
Exactly. It's like when your wife gives you "that look", and says, "We need to talk". Any man who's been married for any length of time immediately knows that there's no "WE" participating in the talking part. SHE will do the talking, and if the man knows what's good for him he will shut up and absorb it until he's ASKED for a response, if any. The very last thing the man should do in a circumstance like this is to try to "fix it"!

20-Mar-19
I started to watch Donna on Hannity, as soon as she mentioned her book I changed the channel... then it really dawned on me, most of the guests and staff at Fox are selling books all the time... I believe we are being duped at both ends of the media.

20-Mar-19
"I believe we are being duped at both ends of the media."

I think you are on to something.

20-Mar-19
Both ends of the media seem to be nothing but talking heads and reps for book-selling lists. My hunting and fishing subscriptions arrive around the 20th of each month and I have plenty of entertainment for another month. None in the news media have ever solved anything and never will. I am reminded to reread: The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.

20-Mar-19
Kevin, no it wasn't Brazile but there is no doubt in my mind she said it. While I like Sean, watching his show is like groundhog day. Every guest, the same talking points. wash rinse repeat. If the guest (even the conservative ones) veer off course he talks over them to drive the talking point of the day. Really tough to watch. The only news comes from Sara Carter. I posted about his show a few months back stating after his opening monologue you can turn the show off as the rest is the same. While I like Sean I am not fan of his show.

I heard the "conversation" line at least 5 times on Tucker Carlson. Been hearing it from the left for far too long. They say it because it makes them sound reasonable but what it means is they want to change status quo. Their way or the highway.

20-Mar-19
There's no journalism anymore, only entertainment.

20-Mar-19
trub, I believe Fox news was separated/spun off before the sale.

The liberal islamophile offspring weenies will be the cause of its demise, it they continue on the path they are headed.

• Sitka Gear