Your fav poster 20-Mar-19
IdyllwildArcher 20-Mar-19
Annony Mouse 20-Mar-19
Owl 21-Mar-19
scentman 22-Mar-19
Woods Walker 22-Mar-19
Franzen 22-Mar-19
19-Mar-19
Any of you guys ever check a thread, see your handle/name and think: "what did I write here, I didnt think I had clicked this before/started that thread..." Then discover another person has the same handle? It cracks me up that there is another 'Will' on here. I've never seen him in the CF, just saw him again in the big game forum. It's a guy from PA. I PM'd him once to say hello and never heard back. It just cracks me up that there are two of us. And it got me curious if any of you have ever noticed other folks with the same handle? (Real members not trolls)

19-Mar-19
Yep.... that's the problem of not using some unique handle.

19-Mar-19
Yup. Found out there is another bill v. He was giving away broad heads awhile ago

20-Mar-19
And then some people have 30+ registrations with different chat handles.

I always use unique handles so people know who I am. Even if Bowsite didn't allow identical handles, there's too many ways to spell similar words and names.

20-Mar-19
I have always used scentman as my wife daily informs me I stink... even more during the hunting season.

20-Mar-19
There was a guy from British Columbia using BC awhile back. I pm'd him and explained that I had been using my initials since I started and he had no problem changing his handle. Nice guy. I kind of wish I had been more creative in my handle the first place though.

20-Mar-19
BC - that's funny. My first handle was my full name, I'd never used forum's before and just went with it. Then I changed it to just my first name... So since 05 I think it's just been Will. Astonishingly, I still have my bowsite pin written out on the original post it note I laid it out on in my pswd's note book. I dont put financially related stuff in there - in case it was ever stolen, but for stuff like this it helps. Amazing that post it has stuck to the page this long!

20-Mar-19
It does get confusing sometimes, especially when they post on the same thread. But, nobody else wants to be me and I've been on here since the last century. ;) I did use "Salogi" at first until I forgot I had spelled it that way (problem with phonetic spelling, i.e. transliteration), and finally settled on the current handle.

20-Mar-19

Seapig@work's embedded Photo
Seapig@work's embedded Photo
I've been Seapig since the days of CB. Sometimes @work...sometimes not.

20-Mar-19
I've not had this issue. Yet.... Apparently no one wants to be me....!

Pete

20-Mar-19
gflight since I started. No of No other.....

20-Mar-19
Is The rent due yet Jeffrey?

Oh right. Rent free.

20-Mar-19
Insulin

20-Mar-19
QOTD: When Putzie walks in the door and says, "Honey--I'm home." does his wife ask "Who is it?"

21-Mar-19
That's why I embedded the special character.....

21-Mar-19
Content is the best trademark protection... lol

22-Mar-19
You have to admit, most would tuck tail and run off by now... then that Sam Elliot meme comes to mind... then it all makes scents :0)

22-Mar-19
And the all time grand champion of "duplicate" handles chimes in, once again showing how devoid of character and shame hesheit is. How's your mom doing Ethan?

22-Mar-19
I started out with a different handle. Actually got accused of stirring the pot when I switched over. I think I created the new handle on the Leatherwall, but there may have been some glitch where my posts were showing up under one or the other at random. The exact issue I don't recall. Anyway, I re-created new account(s) with this handle and been that way since. It is highly doubtful that someone will replicate.

• Sitka Gear