gflight 20-Mar-19
Brian M. 20-Mar-19
kentuckbowhnter 20-Mar-19
Tiger eye 20-Mar-19
BIG BEAR 20-Mar-19
Mike the Carpenter 21-Mar-19
20-Mar-19

20-Mar-19
We know where the pedafiles are working now that the Catholic Church is cracking down.

Trump has expanded the government even more than 0bama so there is no chance he will shut that cluster#$@& down.

20-Mar-19
What, no cavity search? What the hell are they looking for on a 12 yr old with a Tee and shorts on? Seems like a lot of extra feeling up there.

20-Mar-19
yeah that dude just wanted to feel that boy up and down. what a scumbag.

20-Mar-19
The kid has a tee shirt and shorts and following protocol had just gone through the scanner. Barring any medical devices ( metal pins in shoulder etc) this is excessive. We would have had a very stressful and uncomfortable discussion with his supervisor had it been my son.

20-Mar-19
How many times is that old man gonna grope that kids nuts ??? I bet he got fired immediately....

21-Mar-19
Simply put...if that were one of my two boys, I would have missed my flight (for reasons I don’t think I need to explain) and delt with the consequences of my actions later.

This boys parents should be jailed for allowing this to happen to him...assuming they were there with him. Along with the person who decided to film the encounter instead of stand up and do what is humanly right.

• Sitka Gear