gflight 22-Mar-19
scentman 22-Mar-19
gflight 22-Mar-19
Whitey 22-Mar-19
HDE 23-Mar-19
scentman 23-Mar-19
21-Mar-19
Oh my fragile Presidential Ego.

Whining because no one thanked him for allowing McCain to have a funeral.

I thought no one could be more Narcissistic than 0bama.....

21-Mar-19
On the Brightside he wants Mueller's stuff made public....

21-Mar-19
Picking a fight this morning I see;-)

It's production that counts, not behavior. Don't read his tweets, watch his actions.

Maybe I will start to fit in better now? Jeff should be along with another trophy any minute;-)

Have a blessed day g!

21-Mar-19
Gflight, you may be the most unhappy person on the CF. Count your blessings, don't sweat the small stuff.

21-Mar-19
Don't worry about the personality, celebrate the accomplishments. I don't GAS what he says as long as he does what's right, and he is WAY better that what we have had for the previous 8 years, or (God Forbid) what we could have had. If you think about it, many who have had top success had egos that would fill a semi. Let him be.

21-Mar-19
I like a big ego. Maybe not so YUGE.... but a big ego usually means a person at least thinks they are good at something. Other than complaining.

Are you good at anything Gflight? I mean, really good at something where it makes you happy? Other than spraying bullets like an idiot with a bump stock.

New Rambo movie is coming out, THAT should make you happy!

21-Mar-19
Trump's like having a petulant toddler. I still love my toddler but he needs to grow up some.

21-Mar-19
This is one of the many things that trump says that wouldn't hurt the bowsite trumpians one iota to just say "Yeah, that was a moronic statement. He shouldn't have said it."

The most ardent supporters here remind me of Baghdad Bob who was denying that the US was in Iraq as our tanks were driving by in the background of his news conference.

21-Mar-19
The President is, who he is. Just sub in "The President" for "the Bears" in the Dennis Green tirade below :) ha ha ha!

The guy is not changing, now or ever. No chance.

21-Mar-19

Habitat for Wildlife's Link
This is hilarious!

21-Mar-19
It's production that counts, not behavior

I can tell you that is not the case in the world in which I work and live, Frank. In fact, when we evaluate staff one of the dimensions we are explicitly asked to rank them on is their behaviors, not just their production or business impact. Everywhere I've ever been or worked behavior matters.

but a big ego usually means a person at least thinks they are good at something

I agree with you BS, that egos aren't necessarily a bad thing. However, it's one thing to think you are good at something. I think it's dangerous and a significant personality flaw when you think you are the best at everything.

21-Mar-19
Jason, I was kidding. Behaviors have counted every where I have worked as well.

21-Mar-19
beg,

Until proven otherwise I AM the best at everything in which I engage. What could ever make you believe to think otherwise is a positive character trait, and not a confidence problem?

The Rock

21-Mar-19
Jason, I was kidding. Behaviors have counted every where I have worked as well.

21-Mar-19
Definitely a head slapping moment for us Trump fans.

21-Mar-19
What does it accomplish to bash a dead guy? Did he actually do more than send a dossier he received to the FBI to be investigated? Did he read it? Did he investigate to see if it was credible? Would you guys destroy possible evidence you could be held accountable for later?

Who on here would cover for someone's alleged crimes if they had knowledge? Speak up...

21-Mar-19
With the shitstorm the dems have thrust upon him...Trump is justified to speak his mind. I actually enjoy seeing him make em' squirm!

21-Mar-19
Let me see.... it comes out the POS is partly behind a bogus dossier in an attempt to stage a deep state coup against the President in collaboration with the Hierarchy of the fetid swamp creatures.... a guy who very publicly disinvited you to his own funeral... (who in the media went off about those petty actions, the last actions of a bitter man) and you expect it to be ignored?

That's what the left.... the media... and the TDS want to happen. Just ignore it and it will go away. "Why disrespect a dead guy?" Why the hell not. The character of dead people is brought up all the time.... it's called history. He was an azz of the highest order. Folks rail about Trump..... and their "maverick" is a hero? The guy was a prick. Being dead doesn't make him any less so. No more than when Trump is gone how the TDS will crown him a saint and shower his grave with..... flower petals.....

Good grief.... small stuff. Sticks and stones.....be nice if he ignored it. But I can see why that was kinda tough to do when it's clear what a slime ball the guy was. It was deeply personal with McCain, a swampy bitter nasty old elitist. And it was personal with Trump, an egotistical jerk.

Unseemly, but neither personality a crime. It's just that Trump got in the last f-u...... and that's got a bunch of leftists, media, TDS and general sensitive types panties in a knot.....

21-Mar-19
Trump, yesterday: "I gave [Sen. McCain] the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve."

Washington National Cathedral, today: "No funeral at the Cathedral requires the approval of the president or any other government official.”

He’s obsessed with the State Funeral for Senator McCain & the outpouring of Love & Respect from BOTH sides of the aisle for a TRUE AMERICAN ?????? HERO. The creep knows HE WILL NEVER RECEIVE this kind of Homage. And it’s Killing Him

21-Mar-19
Homage: "you keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means" there Teach...

21-Mar-19
You sure about that Nate?

hom·age /?(h)ämij/ noun special honor or respect shown publicly. "they paid homage to the local boy who became president" synonyms: respect, recognition, admiration, esteem, adulation, acclaim, acclamation, commendation, honor, reverence, worship; More HISTORICAL formal public acknowledgment of feudal allegiance. "a man doing homage to his honored father”

Apology accepted.

21-Mar-19
Sorry for missing the sarcasm, Frank!

21-Mar-19
One has to ask themselves...........if you had a son or daughter that acts or acted like Trump does would you allow that type of behavior to continue under your guidance? I think not. So why does half of the country find this behavior acceptable? Have we really fallen that far?

21-Mar-19
Once again...With the shitstorm the dems have thrust upon him...Trump is justified to speak his mind. I actually enjoy seeing him make em' squirm!

21-Mar-19
Buckhammer,

We have, IMO.

21-Mar-19
Homage is earned or expected, no need to apologize, Teach...

21-Mar-19
Buckhammer, valid question.

21-Mar-19
If my kid was a billionaire many times over and president of the untied states I would let them act how they wanted.

21-Mar-19
LOL! "if you had a son or daughter who acted like that...."

Really? Who here needs to ask his father about anything. Mine's been dead for years. So has Trumps. You guys can pretend you're children who need praise or punishment all you want. Personally, I don't run anything I say through anyone.... nor is there anyone who can do anything about it.

Guessing some has to do with folks squirming in their seats because he doesn't have to answer to anyone and they do? They see themselves as some kind of authority figure and it bugs em when nobody really cares what they think, much less what they say or write. He tells em don't like it? Go wizz up a rope.....

21-Mar-19
Buckhammer, this country fell for 8 yrs of Obama's destruction because of people voted for a pro Weatherman, Muslim Brotherhood, racial division, anti-capitalism/free market, pro weaponization of Federal dept against political adversaries and nationalism of business, appeasement to Russia, Iran, and adversaries countries and add 9 trillion of debt.

Then you wanted Hillary to continue this, just feel bless that Trump (a flawed individual) came in to stop this insanity, but the DNC want to go right back to crazy. Either you really hate this country or your are a full fledge commie to accept the DNC platform.

Was drafted to stop this crap from coming into this country, guess we did lose over 50,000 military persons for nothing, unbelievable.

21-Mar-19
It’s Trump and he’s like no other...That’s why I like him!

21-Mar-19
GFlight,

I can see the reasoning behind McCain giving the dirty dossier to the FBI.

What I can not agree with is him shopping it to the press.

21-Mar-19
McCain was a RINO. He obviously didn't like Trump getting all the attention. I was talking to a Democrat this week and the guy said that he didn't like the way Trump talks but, he liked what he is doing for our country. That is all we can judge the man on. So many Presidents before him promised this and that but didn't deliver squat. Trump is delivering!

22-Mar-19
Michael,

If he was shopping it rather than just turning it over after our Trumpaloopa was President I agree.

22-Mar-19
Does anyone really understand Trump by now? You give him a little shoulder push, he lands his fist in the middle of your face... ain't going to change

22-Mar-19
He is "Reality Show predictable" and has been since the primaries. If its outlandish and stupid he will jump right on it.....

22-Mar-19
Amen ^^^^^^^

23-Mar-19
We needed someone who would fight back and not worry about doing what others expected to look good in their eyes. Those others and eyes are the political "aristocrats" in D.C.

Only pansies are worried about being politically correct all the time...

23-Mar-19
Timing is right on Q.

• Sitka Gear