Norseman 21-Mar-19
Brotsky 21-Mar-19
Rocky 21-Mar-19
Will 21-Mar-19
Rocky 30-Mar-19
Rocky 30-Mar-19
Zim 30-Mar-19
21-Mar-19
I'm going to call it right now, outside of Duke the ACC is overrated. Who do you guys have in April?

21-Mar-19
Brots,

Duke looks like the monster right now that they are healthy. I also think Virginia is in the hunt and Michigan State will open some eyes. The old standbys, Kentucky etc....early.

The Rock

21-Mar-19
Well Louisville is done. That’s one ACC gone

Brotsky.. May be on to something

21-Mar-19
Duke is going to be there in the end, no question about it. Louisville already on the bus, and Florida State is getting all they can handle from Vermont. Syracuse plays tonight, as well as Virginia, we'll see where they fall at the end of the day. The ACC's horses play tomorrow. Virginia is a paper tiger in March until they prove otherwise but this year's team is much better offensively than they've been in the past. The NCAA is different in the first round in that offense can keep you alive, at least for awhile.

21-Mar-19
Brots,

I must have been sleeping. Don't forget Gonzaga they are going to make noise and can win it all. After all they did beat Duke. A rematch would be fun to watch.

The Rock

21-Mar-19
Go Minnesota! Once Northeastern got the boot, I had to root for my wives homeland...

30-Mar-19
Brots,

Elite Eight. Duke/Michigan State...Virgina/ Purdue....Gonzaga/Texas Tech...Kentucky/Auburn.

I got 5 of the 8 going in. Not bad for a guy who gets torched for picking one football game wrong eh? ;;--)) Now admitted you don't have to be a genius to call these picks before the Tournament but you "must" call them if you believe they are worthy. ;;__))

Funny no one says nice picks Rock but I don't need that. ;;--((

The Rock

30-Mar-19
tru.......

Alright. No one else need respond, good or bad. Gonzaga? That sounds like a Polish dish. ;-)

The Rock

30-Mar-19
Nice to see Purdue making a strong showing. Haven't been to the Final Four since my junior year there in 1980. Dang almost 40 years ago. Should have been in the championship game that year. UCLA was afterwards DQ'd so Boilers got 2nd place.

• Sitka Gear