Annony Mouse 22-Mar-19
Shuteye 23-Mar-19
Tonybear61 23-Mar-19
Annony Mouse 23-Mar-19
21-Mar-19
Why democrats will drive people back to Trump

Every time I try to walk away Somethin’ makes me turn around and stay

I can tell you why

Just like anyone else, I find some things Donald Trump does and says irritating. But despite Trump at times being ham handed and saying foolish things, democrats drive us right back to him. I can tell you why. Oh baby, I can tell you why.

Liberals want so badly to take Trump down that they will destroy the country to do it.

Continued at link

21-Mar-19
Once again I’ll find myself not necessarily voting for all things Trump....... Rather voting against stupidity.......

21-Mar-19
No matter how hard the Mavericks, Glie and the butthurt's try.....

21-Mar-19
Its why the left is still enraged. They may say that Trump is a product of unsophisticated, uncaring people in the middle of the country but they know when they look in the mirror the real reason Trump is President is staring back at them. Hard thing to admit even though they know it to be true.

22-Mar-19
People in power cannot process it when they have no control over you. It applies in both politics and business.

22-Mar-19
It's what happens when the leaders of a party call 1/2 the country citizens 'Bitter Clingers', 'Deplorable' and 'Dregs of Society'...They (the leaders) are just too stupid to see it...and since they are too stupid to see it, they prove they should be nowhere near the levers of power...

22-Mar-19
Some are indeed stupid, but I think it's more often a disconnect from regular US citizens with whom they no longer share values. Ironically, their lust for Power is a weakenss, a metastatic disease, and often ruins them in regards to their usefulness or loyalty to those who put them there... not all of them... but too damned many. They disgust me, but I'm grateful that President Trump is coaxing them out into the daylight for all to see.

22-Mar-19
Hollywood and the far left are already predicting that Trump will not allow a peaceful transition of power if he loses.

Sounds like they are projecting. Or maybe they plan an illegal coup/theft of the government where they know a peaceful transition of power could never be possible?

22-Mar-19
It dosen't matter how many dems vote for Trump in 2020 Washington politicians on both sides of the aisle have already put plans into motion to steal the election from Trump and us. They are going to do it in plain sight and expect us to accept it and sadly we will.

22-Mar-19
Good point Scrappy. I was just getting ready to say it ain't just Libs that want to steal the show...Trump has a ton of RINO's that hate him equally and will stop at nothing to oust him. If Trump is re-elected I think it should be a wake-up call to politicians on both sides of the isle to stop and ask themselves WHY; what is it about Trump the voters keep voting for?? Maybe because you career types suck at doing the will of the people and have your own agendas ahead of you constituency, for starters!

22-Mar-19
Give the Democrats a little power and they run amok.

The new MI Democrat AG immediately joined other Democrat AGs in filing suit against Trump building the wall. WTF--shouldn't she be more concerned with the state of MI?

Then:

Michigan to Create Thought Criminal Database

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel has announced plans to create a “hate crime” unit in order to track Michigan residents who disagree with the official government ideology, the Detroit News reports. The term “hate crime unit” is misleading, because the group’s purpose will not be solely to prosecute hate crimes, but also to create a database of people who do not submit to globohomo ideology.

Nessel stated that she will surveil anyone listed on the SPLC’s hate group tracker, along with anyone else she deems to have committed a thought violation. It is important to understand that these are not convicted criminals or people who the state has reason to believe have committed or are planning to commit a crime. The new database is specifically designed to target law-abiding Americans. The SPLC list is simply a list of people with whom the SPLC disagrees. The government will investigate citizens based, not on their actions, but what their political opinions are... (continued at link)

Article summary:

"The model set in Michigan could be the blueprint for other states, and eventually the federal government. The people in charge of Michigan and the United States are determined to shut down White political dissent and eliminate free speech in America."

Democrat platform so far:

1. Eliminate First Amendment

2. Eliminate Second Amendment

3. Infantacide

4. No borders...everyone welcome to suck at the American taxpayer's teat.

5. Gut and eliminate the foundation of this country by gutting and replacing our Constitutional Republic with social democracy a la Venezuela.

23-Mar-19
After this report and when the investigation into the fisa abuse comes out it will be Trump in a landslide in 2020.

23-Mar-19
Anyone who is still a Democrat, against the electoral college and hunts or fishes crack me up. If the masses are allowed to dictate direction and leadership think about this:

Only 11 % of the nation hunts. Maybe 40% fish. Most of it is outside the city. Democrats are generally anti-gun, want all things electric (just try to drive a electric 4 X4 with boat, fish house to the local lake, hunting property 3-6 hours from home), and love to tax, tax ,tax (there goes the funds for the cabin or Mom n Pop resorts up North). Planning commissions and HOAs are usually out of touch with reality.

Meanwhile Democrats also label Conservatives as being anti-environment, drives me nuts.

So if Dems win, Electoral college is gone who will be determining the direction Hunting, Fishing, Camping, etc. will take?? Bowhunting will certainly be one of the first things the antis attack, they have already done it in just about every metro area I know of. Guns of any kind for any purpose will be under attack, dictated by inner city masses, etc. See how Democracy, popular vote works? We live in a Republic where the elites don't get to tell us how to live. Anyone have a problem with that??

23-Mar-19
From Weasel Zippers:

The Apocalypse Primary…

These are the stakes…

• Sitka Gear