HA/KS 22-Mar-19
Woods Walker 22-Mar-19
'Ike' (Phone) 23-Mar-19
'Ike' (Phone) 25-Mar-19
BIG BEAR 27-Mar-19
21-Mar-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
RIP brother...

A road rage suspect who investigators say shot and killed a Washington state sheriff's deputy and wounded a police officer earlier this week was in the U.S. illegally, federal authorities said Thursday.

21-Mar-19
But it's a "made up" crisis. I want the sh*tbags that spew that crap look into the faces of the family of that slain officer and tell them that. May he rest in peace.

22-Mar-19
"Juan Manuel Flores Del Toro, a Mexican citizen, entered the U.S. at Laredo, Texas, in April 2014 on a temporary agricultural worker visa."

WW - are you asking the white house to justify the wall when they could have put that money to track people who enter legally?

22-Mar-19
If Trump hadn't been tweeting the illegal wouldn't have been so angry. If only we had Red Flag Tweeter laws we could have taken away Trump's Twitter before it happened.

Until someone has a better idea we should sacrifice Constitutional rights to prevent these tragedies, right JTV?

22-Mar-19
And another..... A 23 year veteran was struck and killed by a car yesterday morning in Arizona while he was working an accident scene. 26 deaths in the line of duty this year.... 12 by gunfire.

22-Mar-19
I'm not asking for ANYONE to justify the wall. It's a plain as day obvious FACT, like the sun rising in the east. You may want to remove your blinders.

22-Mar-19
There was a lot more respect for officers before 0bama and his comments. This Country is turning more toward that reality show morality every year....

22-Mar-19
Prayers.

Difficult to understand why young people want to pursue a career in LE today.

22-Mar-19
HfW, the reason is that some people desire to serve something higher than themselves. Probably everyone does that from time to time, but some feel called to do it as their life work.

22-Mar-19
The son of a good friend of mine is a Marine vet who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He worked for me when he got out and was going to Jr college. He's now taking the tests to become a Border Patrol agent. I wish we had more like him!!!!

23-Mar-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
Texas Deputy shot...

25-Mar-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
And he passed away...Gods speed brother!

27-Mar-19
We won’t be “Under 100”..... again this year........

God rest his soul.

• Sitka Gear