NvaGvUp 25-Mar-19
Michael 25-Mar-19
NvaGvUp 25-Mar-19
Woods Walker 25-Mar-19
bad karma 26-Mar-19
'Ike' (Phone) 26-Mar-19
HA/KS 26-Mar-19
22-Mar-19
Mueller has given his final report to AG Barr.

Barr says he hopes to release as much of the report as the law allows within the next few days.

Dems are now on Suicide Watch!

22-Mar-19
Was just going to post this. Should be interesting to see how much we learn...

22-Mar-19
I will say one thing about our government. The checks and balances they have in place to protect us pales in comparison to the theater they can provide through entertainment.

I can tell you right now. The Dems are going to love this report and the Repubs will love it just as much as they both debate the findings in their favor for another two years. Illegal immigration and the influx of drugs can go straight to hell. This report will consume the airwaves and the version that you want to believe will be the truth. Both sides will have ammunition provided by the AG. Gotta keep WASHINGTON proper happy you know.

The Rock

22-Mar-19
The Mueller Report can clear Trump 100%, but that won't stop the Dems from claiming Trump only won because of Russian interference.

They have NO data which supports any claim that Russia interference changed the results in even ONE state, let alone any evidence that Trump supported and aided Russian interference, but they don't care.

The Witch From Hell was supposed to win, but she didn't.

As a result, they refuse to accept the results of the election.

22-Mar-19
Gonna be interesting how the Dems “translate” muellers findings if they don’t go there way

22-Mar-19
Gonna be interesting how the Repubs “translate” muellers findings if they don’t go there way.

Two sides of the same coin.

22-Mar-19
Reporting that Mueller is not recommending any further indictments. If they accepted that for HRC, they have to accept it now, or at least that is what I think.

22-Mar-19

22-Mar-19
Jaun is struggling

22-Mar-19
"The Latest: Mueller not recommending any more indictments

Mueller report delivered; AG Barr may brief Congress…

Special Counsel Robert Mueller delivered a report to the Justice Department outlining the findings of his nearly two-year investigation into Russian election meddling, possible collusion with Trump campaign officials and possible obstruction of justice by Trump .

Special counsel Robert Mueller is not recommending any further indictments in the Russia investigation.

That's according to a Justice Department official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the person wasn't authorized to speak publicly about the confidential recommendation.

Mueller notified Attorney General William Barr on Friday that he had concluded his probe of Russian election interference and any possible coordination with Donald Trump's campaign."

22-Mar-19
I believe in Mueller. I will respect his report and his findings. How many of you can say the same?

22-Mar-19
I will.

Sorry to disappoint you, a-hole!

22-Mar-19
“believe in Mueller. I will respect his report and his findings. How many of you can say the same?“

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22-Mar-19
Chuckie Schumer is almost crying and won't make any statements about the report until he sees the entire report and the underlying documentation.

22-Mar-19
Good one pig s%&t guy. Seems like you are emotionally melting already and you haven’t even see the report. I hope there is no collusion by our POTUS. If trump did nothing wrong good. If he did then impeach him and send him to Leavenworth for treason.

If you would pay attention and get your head out of a pigs a$& you would understand why I posted that.

22-Mar-19
When did a factual statement become "emotionally melting?"

22-Mar-19
If you would read biwivles post the you just might get it...maybe

22-Mar-19
When it characterize me without facts

22-Mar-19
Some people here don’t quite know how they feel about all this, especially the “no further indictments” part. They’ll get back to us after they are told what they think.

22-Mar-19
The no further indictment should be a tell all when it comes to impeachment.

Sure I can see the Dems impeaching in the house by a conviction in the senate won’t be happening.

22-Mar-19
Dan Crenshaw is a breathe of fresh air

22-Mar-19
You are missing the circus. Go to CNN right now. They are bleeding from every orifice and as the yellow puddle at their feet goes unnoticed.

This is one demented group of genetic failures.

The Rock

22-Mar-19
no further indictments mean Mueller thinks nobody at the FBI did anything inappropriate with the warrants and dossier, amazing.

22-Mar-19
You Sybil, respect anything??? Please......

Tell that to Ethan and his mom you lying a-hole.

22-Mar-19
If there is no recommendation for any indictment, that would seem to negate 'high crimes and misdemeanors', meaning though the House can impeach, the Senate could not convict.

Ryan, IMO, there is nothing there. Just me, but any personally embarrassing stuff on either side, that should remain sealed and not given to Congress or us. I understand they are public figures, but they should still be able to expect a modicum of privacy.

22-Mar-19
"When it characterize me without facts"

Wanna' say that again? Only this time in English?

22-Mar-19
All but like two of us know the investigation was bs? Funny watching some cream their panties and it hasn't been released yet. You go girls....

22-Mar-19
Does the accounting office have a guesstimate of the cost of the instigation I mean investigation?

22-Mar-19

22-Mar-19

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Even CNN is admitting this a YUGE win for the president.

22-Mar-19
Until the report or unclassified portions of it are made public, me thinks it's too early to be celebrating anything. Bret Hume made a great point in that just because there are no more criminal indictments coming, it doesn't mean no low level improprieties were not uncovered. There could be some process or administrative issues uncovered that need to be addressed by the Prez. On the other side....the Dems are likely hoping for any speck of a "gotcha moment" in the report to keep investigations going or create new ones. Molly Hemingway was stating the FISA warrant fiasco is still under investigation. I also think if any criminal indictments are coming, it will be from that. I'm not sure about who the "winners" will be in this but I feel pretty confident Shifty Schiff, Chuck-n-Run Schumer and Auntie Maxine are the biggest loosers so far.

22-Mar-19
" I'm not sure about who the "winners" will be in this but I feel pretty confident Shifty Schiff, Chuck-n-Run Schumer and Auntie Maxine are the biggest loosers so far. "

Politically speaking I need to add at least one more name to this list....Sen McCain.

22-Mar-19
Don't forget, this is a one sided report so there will be some embarrassing things in there for Trump. Trump's lawyers will have a response sometime in the future. It is a win for Trump since they couldn't find collusion against the president.

22-Mar-19
Kyle,

That is a good one. I have had popcorn popping for over a year. Lol

22-Mar-19
Shuteye, Embarrassing? This man spits in the face of embarrassment and wears that condemnation like a badge of honor. He is cut from a far different cloth and shrugs off slander and mockery with a smirk as he is lining you up to get torched. You can't make this man's face get red. He is bulletproof and the calm around which the storm swirls. He is composed of all the elements required to take on and defeat Washington. Richer than them all, sharper than them all and fears no one or any group. This is Donald Trump, not some high polished split tongue do nothing career politician. He kicks over tables. This man is truly the peoples president, and the elite who he has toppled and pegged down to the average persons level just can't accept it. They love him and he loves them right back and they will never turn their back on him. EVER. He is the epitome of the"uncommon" gambler and a "winner" who works hard for that title. Long live the King.

The Rock

22-Mar-19

22-Mar-19

22-Mar-19

slade's Link
CNN Reacts to Mueller News: ‘Huge Victory for the President,’ Trump ‘Vindicated’

Now they are blaming Trump for not thanking the DOJ for not indicting him.........

22-Mar-19
Hard for me to weigh in without knowing what's in the report. Good news for Trump that neither he or anyone in his immediate family was ever indicted. But all those anti-Trump dems hired by Mueller, and the way Comey/Strzok/Paige initially set this up leaves me still concerned...

22-Mar-19
"I believe in Mueller. I will respect his report and his findings. How many of you can say the same? "

LMAO!!! What a POS...Dem's are already losing their minds!

23-Mar-19
Anyone who trolls under over 3 dozen false registrations has no right to ever utter the word "respect".......

As to Mr. Schiff & Co; by all means continue to display your true colors for all but the most blind to see-you not only guarantee a second term for DJT you hand the Congress back over to the Republicans, perhaps in a reversal similar, if not greater than the one that occurred on the last flip.

Yes, by all means do carry on......

23-Mar-19
YFP,

"I believe in Mueller. I will respect his report and his findings."

You mean like when you said you'd leave the CF forever if Trump won?

23-Mar-19
Put the dogs out early this morning and got wet...told my wife it was the liberal media crying in its Starbucks. Then it dawned on my old brain that the liberal media needs to go outback to the ol' two-holer and get a load off their mind. As spring is here I need a covering for the lower forty!

23-Mar-19
BowSniper - "Hard for me to weigh in without knowing what's in the report."

That's about it.

23-Mar-19
I like this

We must never let them forget what they did or what they cost us all. We must never let mainstream Democrats forget how crazy they got, how much time and energy they wasted, how very, very wrong they were and how very, very right we were. Never stop reminding them of this. Never stop mocking them for it. Never stop mocking their idiotic Rachel Maddow worship. Never stop mocking the Robert Mueller prayer candles. Never stop making fun of the way they blamed all their problems on Susan Sarandon. Never stop reminding them of those stupid pink vagina hats. Never stop mocking them for elevating Louise Mensch and Eric Garland. Never stop mocking them for creating the fucking Krassenstein brothers.

Every politician, every media figure, every Twitter pundit and everyone who swallowed this moronic load of bull spunk has officially discredited themselves for life. Going forward, authority and credibility rests solely with those who kept clear eyes and clear heads during the mass media propaganda blitzkrieg, not with those who were stupid enough to believe what they were told about the behaviors of a noncompliant government in a post-Iraq invasion world. The people who steered us into two years of Russiavape insanity are the very last people anyone should ever listen to ever again when determining the future direction of our world. Caitlin Johnstone

23-Mar-19
What's got me LMAO is how wrong PutZ was on this.

On almost a weekly basis he'd jump on something he'd read on some liberal website, then write with glee how that something meant the end of Trump.

Now the report's out and he's got nothing. Zilch, Zero, Nada.

LOLOLOL!

23-Mar-19
"No. It's easy to weigh in when you know what is not in the report. No indictments. A politically biased commission, formed to discredit the duly elected president, started with no evidence except a fake dossier paid for by the Democrats, that put the screws to everyone they could possibly think of that might rat out Trump came up with nothing indictable. That tells me all I need to know. Two years and millions of dollars wasted and they found NOTHING of consequence. It was all invented to get Trump and failed miserably. "

Well said, Pig Doc!

23-Mar-19
How many of the never Trumpers and liberals that were crying about honor and dignity yada yada will write President Trump a letter of apology?

23-Mar-19
It'll be interesting to see what happens to Trump's approval ratings after this.

23-Mar-19

Will's Link
Hope Barr gets the details, or at least, those deemed ok for public consumption, soon. AP just noted he hoped this weekend, but there doesn't appear to be a real concrete deadline... https://apnews.com/83d570e5100640f7bf8245045e7c6aee

23-Mar-19
Biggest waste of taxpayer money. Our "leaders" infighting, and meanwhile doing nothing for us.

23-Mar-19
Whitey,

Honor and dignity can be lost without participating in criminal activity.

Hopefully the personal behaviors uncovered will be left out of the public's view. I am not for a full release of the report if parts add nothing but personal embarrassment. Only criminal activity on both sides, IMO, does the public have a right to know... and, if Mueller forwarded anything for investigation to another authority.

Other than that, Trump and his direct family members and administration have a right to privacy.

23-Mar-19
“Other than that, Trump and his direct family members and administration have a right to privacy.”

No doubt this is going to Supreme Court if Barr releases a redacted version of report.

23-Mar-19
The Mueller team is smart, and shady, and up to no good. The way it was put together with fake documents and illegal wire taps to take down a sitting President, makes me think they are not going to let it go that easy.

A possibility is that Mueller lays out all sorts of implied collusion and process crimes, and drops it off for the House Dems to gin up an impeachment attempt. I see a nothing-burger thus far.... but Mueller and his team might try to make it look like it enough to give the House Dems the next crack at trying to take Trump down.

Remember how Comey (tied in with all of this) described the Hillary email incident, laying out all the elements of almost-crime and then deciding to let her go. This may become the same thing, laying out a pseudo-case but encouraging the next team to try and finish him off....

23-Mar-19
I agree Habitat, people that spread gossip and acuse someone with out proof have no honor.

23-Mar-19
Dems? Honor?

Those are mutually exclusive terms, Whitey.

23-Mar-19
Never forget..... this is a guy who sent a full SWAT team (with CNN cameras) in the wee hours to arrest, handcuff and haul in to jail..... essentially a tax violator......

He has in the past totally destroyed peoples lives, entire families lives.... he KNEW at the time were innocent.... for what seemed like ego and kicks.... and we're told Trump is vindictive....

There's a reason he looks like a creepy Dr Frankenstein character......

23-Mar-19
bigs,

I bet you are right. Hopefully we will get a ruling that allows personal matters not directly related to or substantially affecting their public servant job to remain private. That might finally encourage additional qualified citizens to run.

One of the positives of Trump is that business minded people ought to be encouraged to step forward.

23-Mar-19

Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo

23-Mar-19
AZ,

I agree. Status quo from politicians on both sides of the aisle. Who suffers and for all intents and purposes who cares? This has been SOP from our government and will never change.

Redacted version? There must be and will be redactions. Congress will never see the investigation in its entirety in print. They can subpoena whoever they wish but will never have "the" court ruling in their favor. Never. Barr holds all the cards in this one and he alone is sworn to protect the innocent American citizens of which many have been named and questioned in this investigation. Redactions will abound and constitutional law protects Barr from his decisions to redact or reveal. What advantage to American politics and the average American citizen would it be to supply information that is useless in their hands? Investing to profit in the sales of snowmobiles in Aruba. The same can be said for the intelligence of the American public who demands to know or have revealed the entire contents of the Mueller report. The investment and same profits would follow.

The Rock

23-Mar-19

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Charlie Daniels has a great tweet here.

23-Mar-19
Meanwhile, over at MSNBC, Joy Reid is accusing Mueller of being part of the conspiracy and aiding in a coverup.

No, really!

23-Mar-19
If any of you guys live near Briar Cliff Manor in NY, you might want to start checking the obituaries to see if YFP has died of humiliation.

23-Mar-19
Starting with a relatively recent newcomer.

23-Mar-19
Ouch! Hard to get happy after that one.

The Rock

23-Mar-19
You, not 'U.'

Your, not 'yer.'

Point, not 'pount.'

You guys, not 'youz' guys.'

If you're trying to impress people by writing like a five-year-old and pretending to be a tough guy, it's not working.

Br, not 'ne.'

23-Mar-19

23-Mar-19
BLOWBACK/FALLOUT >>>> ACCOUNTABILITY? Perhaps our new AG will hold those accountable in the FBI/DOJ/Obama administration...and Hillary and company. Now that Mueller is done, it frees up Trump to release all the information that he withheld on the FISA warrants (because of potential interference with Mueller's "investigation").

Important Report: McCabe and Page Text Messages Withheld From Congress by DOJ Officials…

NOT A TICK-TOCK

All day long, even before the Mueller news broke, Fox News reporter Catherine Herridge has really been leaning-forward, giving insight into the pending Inspector General report by OIG Michael Horowitz. Herridge is one of those reporters who is careful not to get out in front of her skis. Ms. Herridge is not a book-selling member of the tick-tock community of pundits.

We noted earlier how the specific emphasis of Ms. Herridge seemed to indicate the Horowitz report was closer to the surface of completion than previously thought.

Immediately after the Mueller news broke (around 5pm EST), Herridge filed her first live report providing details of the Mueller report. Within that first report Herridge stated she was previously bound to “confidences” until the Mueller probe was complete.

In subsequent reporting we begin to see what those confidences are, and how they connect to her exclusive reporting on text messages between Andrew McCabe and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page.

Ms. Herridge is strongly emphasizing a few key points that need additional emphasis:

We noted earlier how the specific emphasis of Ms. Herridge seemed to indicate the Horowitz report was closer to the surface of completion than previously thought.

Immediately after the Mueller news broke (around 5pm EST), Herridge filed her first live report providing details of the Mueller report. Within that first report Herridge stated she was previously bound to “confidences” until the Mueller probe was complete.

In subsequent reporting we begin to see what those confidences are, and how they connect to her exclusive reporting on text messages between Andrew McCabe and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page.

Ms. Herridge is strongly emphasizing a few key points that need additional emphasis:

? First, IG Horowitz is looking into the leaking of memos that contain classified information by “Senior FBI Executives”. This bullet-point directly relates to the James Comey memos that were leaked to the New York Times by Comey himself. On this first point, that would mean Comey is under investigation by the DOJ for those leaks.

? Second, IG Horowitz is following up on his own investigative finding where he found FBI officials were taking gifts from media. This violates FBI policy and could be a bigger ethical issue depending on the details. Interestingly, connecting this path to bullet-point #1, Herridge says: “by those same Senior Executives.” That would indicate former FBI Director James Comey, and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe would be under investigation for taking gifts from media.

? Third, Herridge reports on what we already knew. IG Horowitz is investigating FISA surveillance abuse that stems from the fraudulently obtained FISA Title-1 surveillance warrant gained on Carter Page. This third point we knew about; however, Herridge then drops a bombshell...

Herridge notes she has exclusively gained 40 pages of text messages and communication between Andrew McCabe and Lisa Page. Her reporting from earlier today only revealed two of those pages.

Additionally, Herridge reveals these McCabe/Page messages were not provided to congressional oversight while republicans were in charge of the committees. This is huge, because this speaks to two key issues:

#1) corruption that existed inside the FBI (2017, 2018) that was/is keeping information from congress; and…

#2) the possibility of AG William Barr changing the dynamic so those same corrupt officials can no longer hide the information.

On both of those points, everyone following the story closely has noted that current DOJ and FBI officials were actually part of the corruption. Those officials were responsible for deleting text messages, and redacting text messages damaging to the institutions.

With Mueller completing his two-year probe, we might see those corrupt officials no longer able to hide damaging details. At least this seems to be the overall tone behind how Catherine Herridge is conveying her reporting (ie. prior confidences now removed).

Unfortunately Fox News has not uploaded the Herridge segments. However, the key segment is available below prompted to 29:18 WATCH:

Perhaps there’s reason for cautious optimism that AG William Barr might provide the change needed to finally start seeing some measure of accountability.

With Mueller now out of the way it would appear the impediment to President Trump declassifying the FISA documents has been removed.

24-Mar-19

Michael's Link
Pretty good article from Andy McCarthy.

24-Mar-19
Just for a tiny bit of brevity here... when i see Bill Barr, it's like John Goodman meets Sir Elton John:0)

24-Mar-19
Scentman, you nailed it! I knew there was somebody he looked like, it was bugging me!

I just saw Elton John perform a month ago...he is a dead ringer!

24-Mar-19

bigswivle's embedded Photo
bigswivle's embedded Photo

24-Mar-19
So are the dems going to get a special investigator to go after Mueller’s credability?

24-Mar-19

BowSniper's embedded Photo
BowSniper's embedded Photo
Where is YFP?

24-Mar-19
Looks like Nancy was smart to come out against impeachment.

24-Mar-19
I love it!

22 Months and $25,000,000 of the Mueller investigation and all they came up with is a BIG FAT ZERO!

24-Mar-19

"Special Counsel: No Russia Collusion ‘Despite Multiple Offers’

Attorney General William Barr sent Congress a letter Sunday summarizing the findings of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report into the 2016 presidential election, and found there was no collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russian government, “despite several efforts” by Russian agents or intermediaries.

The letter, released to the press and the public, effectively exonerates the president and destroys one of the major attacks by Democrats and the media against the Trump administration.

In part, the letter reads:

'The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 US. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” … The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election.

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Barr notes that the investigation included information from 13 foreign governments and 500 witnesses.

The letter also explains that the question of obstruction of justice into the investigation “did not draw a conclusion one way or the other” and merely presented arguments for both sides of the question.

Attorney General Barr notes: “The Special Counsel states that while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

However, he says, that after consulting with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, “the evidence developed during the Special Counsel?s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.”

Barr noted, finally, that he had asked the Special Counsel to help determine how much of the material could be made public without violating federal grand jury protections."

24-Mar-19
Absolutely.

There was NEVER any there, there, and everyone other than the Dems knew that from Day One.

The only REAL Collusion was with The Witch From Hell's team.

Uranium One.

Clinton Cash.

And on and on and on it goes.

24-Mar-19
The Left that started and pushed for this owe the President an apology and the American People an Apology especially when Obama knew the Russians were messing around.

24-Mar-19
Some deep stater Mueller is huh?

I believed in him then, I believe him now.

So is he still lying for the deep state? Was he lying and dishonest when it started? I thought he was forcing people to lie to trap trump?

Which is it?

24-Mar-19
YFP,

It's YOU who owes an apology as well as an admittance you wrongly crapped on Trump on this issue for two YEARS, simply because you believed every BS claim you read on Dem Underground, DAILY KOS or whatever, no evidence required.

And you did so for no reason other than YOU refuse to accept the results of the election.

Your much beloved Witch from hell LOST!

Get over it!

24-Mar-19

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

24-Mar-19
This really is great for trump, Dems r gonna make fools of themselves for the next year and not let this go while he coasts to his next term.

24-Mar-19

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
I really like this guy. Texas has themselves a good one there.

24-Mar-19

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo
Another good guy.

24-Mar-19
Henry - lot of democs blaming mueller?

Report is out - Mueller declares trump did not conspire or coordinate with Russia. Good enough for me. He had a large investigation with no leaks - doesn't happen much in WA. It will be interesting to see what mueller stated on the obstruction and why there wasn't enough either way.

And, I don't believe it is a waste - especially for trump. Mueller found and documented exactly how russia broke into their targets and social media; found out who it favored - charging those who broke the law along the way. That was needed in order to prove there were no links to trump. Without the investigation, there would have been endless and continuing conspiracy theories. This should put those to rest for all but the fringe.

24-Mar-19
Amoebus,

The endless and continuing conspiracy theories will remain alive in the House forever, as long as Trump is President, regardless of the facts or the truth.

24-Mar-19
"He had a large investigation with no leaks "

What world have you been living in?

24-Mar-19
Schiff For Brains

24-Mar-19

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

25-Mar-19

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

25-Mar-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

25-Mar-19

25-Mar-19
Mueller did leave enough meat on the bone for the douches to chew on, as far as obstruction goes... his pussy way out i guess.

25-Mar-19
Can you obstruct the investigation of a fake crime that was never really there? Imaginary obstruction of an imaginary crime?

25-Mar-19
Trump was just asked if he thinks Robert Mueller acted honorably and the president replied, "Yes he did."

Of course he did.

25-Mar-19

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Like you acted honorably with Ethan and his ailing mother? What a low life piece of sh*t you are Sybil.
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Like you acted honorably with Ethan and his ailing mother? What a low life piece of sh*t you are Sybil.

25-Mar-19
How about just answering the questions I asked, Paul Zeidan?

25-Mar-19

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo

25-Mar-19
LOL, Michael.

So true.

This is, of course, the very same woman who ranted about Trump's refusal to say if he'd honor the results on the election if he lost.

So what happened?

SHE lost and SHE refuses to accept the results of the election.

25-Mar-19

26-Mar-19
If you hold the Mueller report against your ear, you can hear Hillary losing again.

Great fun.

26-Mar-19
Lol...Hollywood is coming unhinged, again!!!

26-Mar-19

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear