Contributors to this thread:
KSflatlander 22-Mar-19
gflight 22-Mar-19
Whitey 22-Mar-19
KSflatlander 22-Mar-19
Amoebus 23-Mar-19
Grey Ghost 23-Mar-19
22-Mar-19
Trump reverses NK sanctions the day after imposed. What the hell? Left and right hand need to have a conversation I guess.

22-Mar-19
Chad,

I disagree with you on this one. I mentioned it in another tread.

If, and it is 'if' right now, he announced this on Twitter with no advance notice to his people???

Supposedly our satellites are detecting possible preparations for more missle testing. I said possible. If that happens, what did negotiations accomplish?

22-Mar-19
I heard they were recinded because Kim came back to the table? This not right?

22-Mar-19
If so, then good. Read just the opposite this morning.

22-Mar-19
Great salesmen like Trump go with thier gut sometimes. That scares Sniveler's and hand wringers

22-Mar-19
Fair enough Chad. What I read is that both China and NK balked hard. Combine this with his announcement that the tariffs on China may be there for some time, after hearing a deal would be done soon, there has to be some behind the scenes traffic.

22-Mar-19
You can go with your gut and still be on the same page as your appointment cabinet. Those things are not mutually exclusive. What’s that say about Bolton who said the sanctions were necessary and a positive move the day before?

23-Mar-19
There is nothing in trumps past that would lead to a great negotiator conclusion. He had some successes, he had bankruptcies. Sounds like a portion of his 'successes' were threats and lawsuits from cohen - i.e. the opposite of negotiations. Also sounds like he would have had many more failures without a steady infusion of money from his father.

What we are seeing now is someone who has one trick up his sleeve and not a lot of trust in the people he hires to do the work - which is why we keep having him undercut his cabinet.

Trump better hope that there is some remarkable plan behind the chaos (PDs theory). If there is no 'snake' in the oil, people eventually wise up.

23-Mar-19
I guess dog and pony shows are now considered "negotiations". LOL.

Matt

• Sitka Gear