Woods Walker 24-Mar-19
MtnOak 24-Mar-19
Jim Moore 24-Mar-19
Woods Walker 24-Mar-19
bowbender77 24-Mar-19
South Farm 25-Mar-19
22-Mar-19

22-Mar-19
It's the white man's fault. He dindu nuffin.

22-Mar-19
Disgusting..the guy and the bystanders.

22-Mar-19
They stood there and filmed. What a bunch of losers. And I can't even express my disgust for him.

23-Mar-19
Someone should have cold cocked that SOB.

23-Mar-19
Nothing will be done, it was black on black crime. Crickets.

Imagine for second if the attacker were WHITE!!!! It'd be SO well covered by the alphabet channels that it'd make the Covington kid's story seem like a mere whisper. ALL of the Dem candidates now running for POTUS would be foaming at the mouth in orgasmic, apoplectic bliss, BLM would be having a March On Washington, and the Dem led House and Schumer would be calling for another 2 year investigation of Trump et. al. !!!!

23-Mar-19
Who knows? Maybe she disrespected him or stole his seat.

23-Mar-19
Undoubtedly! Just a bitch and a ho. Not his fault! Never is!

23-Mar-19

It's a problem that shows the cowardness in our society. This guy's face was all over the news here in DFW, already arrested and there's people calling for felony charges.

23-Mar-19
As repulsive as that is, it's not even in the same league as the first video. She was a young woman who hit him first. A SINGLE retaliatory slap (no fist) would have been sufficient and would gotten the message across......that's if you are "man-LESS" enough to strike a woman in the first place.

23-Mar-19
Women are equal to men in every way now didn’t you get the memo?

24-Mar-19

JD's Link
I see they tracked down and arrested the guy who attacked the 78 year old homeless woman.

24-Mar-19
lets hope he gets what he deserved in general lock up.

24-Mar-19
"He's a good son"........OF A BITCH!!!!

24-Mar-19
Needs to be prescribed a copper coated lead pill...….

24-Mar-19
Being charged with second degree assault. Why not first degree or whatever is worse? Did the old lady need to be carted off in an ambulance for a more serious charge?

24-Mar-19
How about a hate crime? I can't think of anything more hateful than a full grown young man assaulting (with his FEET no less!!!) and elderly woman, or an elderly man for that matter.

24-Mar-19
Hold on now, black lives matter, remember. I'm almost sure he's a victim in some kinda way. Ya rite. He might even feel bad cause don't got his reparations check yet.

25-Mar-19
Hard to watch, and hard to believe not ONE person offered to help or console after the fact. It's a sick world we live in.

• Sitka Gear