PECO 25-Mar-19
Grey Ghost 25-Mar-19
gflight 25-Mar-19
23-Mar-19

Tonybear61's embedded Photo
1968 442 restored in the 1980s
Tonybear61's embedded Photo
1968 442 restored in the 1980s
A number of the classic car body styles have been re-launched including Challenger, Mustang, Camaro, VW bug, Jeep any you would like to see out there??

Personally I loved the bulging fenders, S curves on the 68-70 Cutlass 442.

Any other votes for certain body styles to come back??

23-Mar-19

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
THIS ONE!!!!!
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
THIS ONE!!!!!

23-Mar-19
My first car was a 65 Mustang Fastback 2+2. I'd love to see that come back at reasonable price point. :) The reboots are fine but if they can't go all the way, they just fall short of compelling interest. With the exception of the Bug. A reboot there could constitute a lateral or vertical move in the model. But the Bug did not have the image to carry that the muscle does. JMHO

But to answer the question, I've always wanted to restore a Chevy Apache. 1960 give or take. Some of those old stepside models have a ton of character.

23-Mar-19
Chevy truck square body. The 2019’s look as though the Ford & Dodge reproduced and crapped out the latest Silverado.

23-Mar-19
I’ve also wondered why Ford didn’t incorporate the fastback as an option when they went with the retro look for the mustang. They would sell a ton of them imo.

I would also love to see both a 2nd (63-67) and 3rd (68-82) generation version of the Corvette, although my favorite is the 3rd gen with the “coke bottle” profile.

23-Mar-19

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
As a life-long Jeep CJ owner, it tickles me how popular the CJ body style has remained.

Matt

23-Mar-19
Because simplicity reveals beauty, GG. It’s the same reason BB King is beloved across time and culture while Steve Via will never ascend above a cult following - as brilliant as he is.

23-Mar-19
Fj40 land cruiser

23-Mar-19
Easy there Jeff I had all except the Vega. The Rambler and the Pinto hold special memories. ;>)

23-Mar-19
JTV......You're as easy as trapping muskrats! ;-)

Confession: It also gave me an excuse to post a pic of MM.......

23-Mar-19
A friend had a first gen Bronco. Try and put two trad bows in it.

23-Mar-19
Back in 73 a group of us that had 4x4s, Scout, Bronco, Blazer and a CJ5 had a bet on who get through a snow drift road (Feb in Ia.).

A short story the CJ5 got stuck then the Blazer behind the Jeep and then the Bronco and finished up the IH Scout all in a row and no where to go, no one thought about bringing shovels just extra beer.

The farmer came down to see what was going on in his old Chevy PU that had bags of feed in the box still and he hooked a chain to the Scout and pulled it out and so on.

He was rewarded with some cold beer we had and a good laugh and said what a bunch of dumb asses we were thinking a 4x4 could get through that drift and it took his 2 wheel to fix the problem.

Looking back everyone of those 4x4s turned to rust in about 4-5 yrs, the salt on the roads were tough on the metal and they would have been classics today.

23-Mar-19
68-69 Charger

23-Mar-19
Would love to see a 70 roadrunner or 67 GTO. Try not to modernize the look, just give them engines, Brenbo brakes and tuned suspensions.

23-Mar-19
A Dodge Charger that LOOKS like a Charger! With TWO doors! .....Sick of the road being overrun with multi-colored turds that all look alike!

23-Mar-19

SB's embedded Photo
SB's embedded Photo
My "survivor".

23-Mar-19
A ‘64 Chrysler Newport with push button drive and no power steering, possibly?!

Puke green, of course!

23-Mar-19

Annony Mouse's embedded Photo
1986 Bronco II---rattlecan for easy fix ;o)
1986 Bronco II---rattlecan for easy fix ;o)
Bought from a friend's daughter for $150 and had repaired. 86000 miles and runs great.
Bought from a friend's daughter for $150 and had repaired. 86000 miles and runs great.
Neighbor does body work and rebuilt front end. Looking forward to prowling and scoping out wildlife in WY this summer. Ruby loves riding in it as she can lie down in back and see out windows.

24-Mar-19

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
My wife’s firebird was made at the Lordstown plant. They should make Pontiacs again and open that plant back up!

24-Mar-19

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
My wife’s firebird was made at the Lordstown plant. They should make Pontiacs again and open that plant back up!

25-Mar-19
If you're a Bronco fan. It would nice if the F150 and new Bronco came with a manual tranny.

The Ford Bronco Will Have a Removable Roof and Doors and Will Go on Sale in Late 2020

Daniel Golson ,Car and Driver•March 25, 2019

From Car and Driver

The new Ford Bronco SUV will come with either two or four removable doors and have a removable hardtop. It will share a platform with the next-gen Ranger pickup. The Bronco will go on sale in late 2020, according to Automotive News.

We have been eagerly awaiting the Ford Bronco's return since it was first officially announced back at the 2017 Detroit auto show, and now it appears we'll have to wait a little while longer. According to Automotive News, which gleaned info from dealers who attended a Ford event last month where future products were shown, the Bronco will hit dealer lots in late 2020. Thankfully, to tide us over, the dealers leaked some details about the Bronco that were previously either only speculation or not known at all.

The biggest news to Bronco fanatics will surely be that the new SUV will be available in both two- and four-door form. We were expecting a two-door variant based on Ford's first teaser photo of the Bronco (shown above), but the inclusion of a four-door version is news to us-and it makes a lot of sense, given that the four-door Jeep Wrangler, the Bronco's biggest competitor, makes up a huge majority of total Wrangler sales. We recently got our first look at a Bronco test mule, which was based on a current Ranger and had a short wheelbase indicating that it was for a two-door model. We wouldn't be surprised if both Broncos' dimensions are extremely close to those of their Wrangler counterparts.

Also like the Wrangler, the Bronco's doors will be removable, according to AN's sources, but-unlike the Wrangler_the Bronco will have A-pillar-mounted side mirrors, and the doors will be stowable in the cargo area. The Bronco will also have a removable hardtop roof, making it one of just three convertible SUVs available by the time it goes on sale, including the Wrangler-if the Range Rover Evoque convertible is still around by then, that is. The Bronco People Have Been Hoping For?

In what's sure to be another relief to Bronco fans, the SUV will stick to its roots with a boxy, retro design. Dealers said it has round headlights and a rectangular grille with "Bronco" written across the front, and from the teaser we know it will have a rear-mounted spare tire. One source told Automotive News that it "was twice as cool as I thought it would be," with another calling it "a game changer." We'll wait to see it for ourselves to make a final conclusion, but all the signs are pointing to the kind of new Bronco that people have been hoping for.

Dealers were also apparently shown the "baby Bronco" crossover, which will be out a few months before the Bronco, as well as the Mustang-inspired crossover EV and the oft rumored and now confirmed unibody Courier pickup. Apparently, Ford will be marketing all four vehicles as a utility-focused almost-subbrand, but the automaker is not going so far as to label the models as such. We should see both the Bronco and its smaller crossover cousin revealed by the middle of next year at the latest.

25-Mar-19

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo
New Ford Bronco.....Swiiiiiiiiing and a miss.

25-Mar-19

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
This

25-Mar-19
Bowbender, I agree, that new Bronco is an epic fail.

25-Mar-19
Yep, that new Bronco is a fail, IMO. Similar to Chrysler's plastic-fendered JKs are suppose to look like a CJ. Ummm.....no.

Matt

25-Mar-19
Great Grandpa bought a 66 Bronco new, town 3 times a week and still pristine condition until the 80s. He passed and my cousin let it rust to the ground. Blue with white top as earlier picture...

• Sitka Gear