Woods Walker 25-Mar-19
slade 26-Mar-19
slade 26-Mar-19
slade 26-Mar-19
gflight 26-Mar-19
slade 30-Mar-19
24-Mar-19

slade's Link
Warning, along with Bowlibs; Mavericks, Butt-hurts and Never Voters could be triggered by content.

24-Mar-19
Horseshit.

24-Mar-19
What's 'horseshit,' Dirtclod?

24-Mar-19
Anybody with a brain new there was no collusion. Collusion Truthers are as dumb as they come. Hopefully Barr will investigate the abuses at the Justice Dept and FBI and get to the real truth.

24-Mar-19
Hopefully the other foot will drop with the "other" ongoing investigations. Clapper and Brennan best be a part of the indictments if for nothing else perjury which was committed under oath with video evidence. The Dems are going to try to run this thing out and the DOJ better come to the plate. Time for people other than the name Trump to start sweating, Sessions, Rosenstein and McCabe also comes to mind. I could care less about Strocz and Page.

The Rock

24-Mar-19
24-Mar-19
McCarthyism 2.0 ends with a whimper after:

-40 agents -2,800 subpoenas -500 search warrants -500 witnesses -230 communication records

... found zero evidence of "collusion" and AG says the "report identifies no actions that in our judgement constitutes obstructive conduct."

24-Mar-19
FTR,

My position was always if there was anything that happened, it would have been only from the mistakes a non-politician made due to ignorance, not coordinated collusion. I am on the record with that. To this day I am not sure Trump really wanted to win.

24-Mar-19
Dirtclod is Retired law enforcement with 2 family members in the State Dept. Last Bro in law enforcement also.Wait for it!

24-Mar-19

Annony Mouse's Link
Have fun reading the comments of Comey's TWIT TWEET.

24-Mar-19
And still the Dems will not let this go...

24-Mar-19
Where is the DOUCHE????

24-Mar-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

24-Mar-19

24-Mar-19
No, that's where I was from the start. Long before you and your foul tough guy language made it here.

24-Mar-19
"Wait for it"!

Um, Dirtclod, exactly how long do we have to wait THIS time? 2 Years seems like enough for me.

24-Mar-19
Enough time and money has been wasted on this investigation. Time to let it go.

24-Mar-19
""Soft white limp Anderson Cooper admirer.""

Now that's funny and reminds me where are his bro's Will & Grace.....

25-Mar-19

25-Mar-19

25-Mar-19

25-Mar-19
GRAHAM: SENATE WILL INVESTIGATE FISA ABUSE, SURVEILLANCE OF TRUMP CAMPAIGN

25-Mar-19

25-Mar-19

25-Mar-19

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

25-Mar-19

26-Mar-19

26-Mar-19
Stupid lying decivious Bowlibs,Maverick's, Voteless Closet Democrats and the butt-hurt Never-Trumps were duped, duped and duped again.....

""ABC News Senior National Correspondent Terry Moran on Sunday tweeted, along with a clip of a March 6 interview on MSNBC, “John Brennan has a lot to answer for — going before the American public for months, cloaked with CIA authority and openly suggesting he’s got secret info, and repeatedly turning in performances like this.”

John Brennan has a lot to answer for—going before the American public for months, cloaked with CIA authority and openly suggesting he’s got secret info, and repeatedly turning in performances like this.

During that interview, Brennan told The Last Word host Lawrence O’Donnell that he predicted Mueller would conclude his report with “final indictments,” including potentially of Trump family members.

And MSNBC’s Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough on Monday questioned Brennan on whether he received “bad information.”

But CNN political commentator Amanda Carpenter — a vociferous Trump critic herself — called on Brennan to “apologize” for throwing the word “treason” out when discussing Trump and the Russia investigation.

“At the very least, Brennan needs to apologize to the American people for giving them the idea that treason — big capital letters treason — was committed,” she said on CNN.

“He’s not just a regular pundit spouting off. He was a former CIA director. And I don’t know about you guys, but when a former CIA director speaks, I listen, because I believe they have credibility, and now he’s backtracking and saying, ‘Well maybe I had bad information.’ He needs to flesh that out a little more,” she said.

“John Brennan should have been more careful,” she added.""

26-Mar-19

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

26-Mar-19
CBS had a special. Talking about obstruction.

Lightly touched on emails about cheating Bernie out of the nomination. Russian hackers how dare them!

Hilliary's emails. Russian hackers! No mention of classified info of course.

So now we will go with obstruction in the house and look for Hilliary cover up in the Senate.

More nonproductive investigations on the taxpayers dime....

30-Mar-19

• Sitka Gear