Your fav poster 29-Mar-19
Woods Walker 29-Mar-19
Owl 29-Mar-19
HA/KS 30-Mar-19
slade 30-Mar-19
Your fav poster 30-Mar-19
Shuteye 30-Mar-19
26-Mar-19
Some are working overtime to get rid of Tucker, Hannity and Judge Jeanine. Judge Jeanine has been off the air for two weeks.

26-Mar-19
What did Judge Jeanine do to deserve that?

26-Mar-19
Made a comment about wearing a berca in public

26-Mar-19
She questioned how anyone who follows sharia law can be a loyal American, and it's a DAMN good question.

26-Mar-19
Excellent commentary by Hannity last night! I hope we can see some justice in this country. It seems once some people get elected or in a powerful government position, they believe they are better than the rest of us. I am sick and tired of elected officials believing they are somehow more special then the average working man. Career politicians are the worst and should never be allowed. They are supposed to work for us, not we for them.

26-Mar-19
She is crazier than Alex Jones

29-Mar-19

29-Mar-19
Tell us about douche's Sybil.....like how big of a douche you have to be to hack Ethan's Facebook page so you can exploit his sick mother. You're not only a douche, but an enema bag as well.

29-Mar-19
Hannity is unwatchable, imo. Content aside, I find his delivery obnoxious. Just personal tastes.. The whole "Russian probe" looks like a giant box of dynamite with ACME painted in red on the side and I hope it has the same effect on the Dems as it did with ole' Wile E.

30-Mar-19
I don't like listening to Hannity, but he has been the most accurate source of information on the entire Russia hoax/scam as well as first to reveal most of it. For the most part, he has been 100% accurate.

Having said that, it only takes about 10 minutes a week of listening to him (I occasionally catch him on the radio - don't watch Fox TV for the most part) to get the gist of what is going on and will later come to light though other sources.

30-Mar-19

30-Mar-19

30-Mar-19
Since Mueller's report came out CNN and MSNBC ratings have dropped by half. Fox's is beating MSNBC and CNN viewers combined. Tucker, Hannity and Fox and Friends all have great numbers. Trump watches Fox and Friends every morning.

• Sitka Gear