slade 17-May-19
gadan 17-May-19
slade 22-May-19
slade 24-May-19
slade 24-May-19
24-Apr-19
Except Great Americans

25-Apr-19
""DiGenova told the panel a solo report on James Comey coming out in about two weeks. DiGenova says the report will contain criminal referrals.

DiGenova also said the only hero in all of the cabal is Admiral Mike Rogers who not only slipped into the Trump tower after the election, and told Trump the truth, but he’d gone to the FISA Court and told them who the culprits were and to stop the madness.

According to diGenova the FISA Court has already turned the information over to Attorney General Bill Barr.""

25-Apr-19
I also saw this last evening and agree with JTV, the day of reckoning is coming soon.

25-Apr-19
Bill Barr is going to do the right thing since he is non-partisan and a patriot. They are going to smear him relentlessly but I believe his honor will sustain him through this ordeal.

25-Apr-19
What do you guys Think; will they'll make Brennan the fall guy for this whole thing? I don't think he has the brains, the guts or the juice to have done it alone ... but he may be the biggest fish that gets filleted in all of this.

If so, will you all be satisfied or will it take an indictment of Lynch, Comey or Clinton (etc) to really make you feel as if justice was done?

25-Apr-19
Justice will be done, when all proven wronger doers are held accountable.

25-Apr-19
Everyone that had their fingers on this coup should walk the rope, even Obama.

Biden was there also and no doubt knew what was going on and that would be accessory, will be interesting on how the MSM will dance on this. Trump should sue for slander for false lies without evidence.

25-Apr-19
Let's hope diGenova is right!

25-Apr-19

25-Apr-19
I can't wait to see all of them in Orange Jumpsuits!

BO, HRC, and all the rest!

25-Apr-19
Ace, i don't think they stop at Brenan... the cancer needs total chemo, this should never ever happen in America.

26-Apr-19

slade's Link
""Fmr Pence Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock Accused of Spying on Trump for FBI""

26-Apr-19

slade's Link
Mark Levin: Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax ‘Executed by the Obama Administration’

26-Apr-19
Accountability. Justice. Git er DONE!

08-May-19

slade's Link
Lindsey Graham: FBI Classified a Pre-Election Meeting Between Chris Steele, State Dept. and FBI — Just Last Month

14-May-19
uh oh............

Attorney General Bill Barr assigned top special prosecutor John Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia probe.

John Durham, a US Attorney in Connecticut will examine the origins of Spygate according to a new report by The New York Times, citing two sources familiar with the matter.

Mr. Durham, who was nominated by President Trump in 2017, has a history of investigating potential wrongdoing among National Security officials, reported the NY Times.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz is also investigating FISA abuses in a separate probe.

Bill Barr stunned the Democrat-media complex last month when he said “spying did occur” during the 2016 presidential election and vowed to get to the bottom of it.

“The question is whether it was adequately predicated. And I’m not suggesting that it wasn’t adequately predicated. But I need to explore that,” Barr said.

Barr opted to give a US Attorney the assignment rather than allow a special counsel to look into the origins of Spygate – a special prosecutor has more day-to-day oversight.

Obama and Hillary used the might of the US government and targeted the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

The FBI opened a series of illegal CI investigations into Trump officials and sent spies to various campaign volunteers such as George Papadopoulos and Michael Caputo.

Obama’s FBI and DOJ also obtained a FISA warrant and 3 subsequent renewals on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page – Hillary’s phony dossier was used by the FBI to spy on Carter Page.

It is widely believed the FBI also had a FISA warrant on George Papadopoulos over his work in the energy business with Israel.

This is precisely why the Democrats are attacking Bill Barr – House Democrats just voted to hold Bill Barr in contempt.

14-May-19
I’m with Dirk, nothing is going to happen.

14-May-19
As the saying goes "money talks and bs walks. Results is everything.

14-May-19
Just another nothing burger for us to chew on while the business of this country goes undone.

14-May-19

DL's Link
USA Today article

14-May-19
I know the average american only cares about their iphones and lattes, but this is serious $hit. Heads literally have to roll, and it does not matter what politically party the culprits belong to. And it does not matter how high in the political hierarchy the people are or were. This is a coup. Maybe no guns were used, but it is a coup. That cannot be allowed in this country.

The punishment should be so severe that nobody will ever try it again.

14-May-19
"" The media was stunned Monday after it was revealed AG Bill Barr appointed top special prosecutor John Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia probe.

John Durham, a US Attorney in Connecticut was nominated by Trump in 2017 and has a history of investigating wrongdoing among national security officials.

It turns out that Bill Barr assigned John Durham to investigate the Spygate scandal weeks ago.

Fox News Producer Jake Gibson reported Tuesday that John Durham has been working on the investigation into the origins of the FBI’s CI probe into ‘Trump-Russia’ for “weeks.”

It was revealed Tuesday that Barr is working closely with CIA Director Gina Haspel, Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats and FBI Director Christopher Wray on surveillance issues related to Trump’s 2016 campaign.

This suggests a broader inter-agency effort is underway.

Fox News also learned that John Durham is working directly with Inspector General Michael Horowitz on looking at the FISA abuses.

IG Horowitz is in the final stages of his investigation into the FISA abuses that took place during the 2016 election and is reportedly close to releasing his final report.

Obama’s corrupt FBI/DOJ used Hillary’s phony Russia dossier to obtain a FISA warrant and three subsequent renewals on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

The first FISA warrant on Carter Page was granted in October of 2016, just weeks before Election Day and the 4th and final warrant was granted in June of 2017 — then-DAG Rosenstein and FBI Deputy McCabe both signed the June 2017 FISA warrant on Page, one month after Mueller was appointed as special counsel.

It is widely believed that there were also FISA warrants on General Mike Flynn, Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort and Trump camp foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos, however that has not been publicly confirmed. ""

14-May-19
"Heads literally have to roll, and it does not matter what politically party the culprits belong to. And it does not matter how high in the political hierarchy the people are or were. This is a coup. Maybe no guns were used, but it is a coup. That cannot be allowed in this country.

The punishment should be so severe that nobody will ever try it again." Yes! Dammit!

15-May-19

Annony Mouse's Link

17-May-19
Boom,Bam hang on Will & Grace, your party of dirty rotten scoundrels are about to be exposed.

"" Bill Hemmer: Can you tell us what the Steele dossier had to do with this? What role did that play?

AG Bill Barr: Well, that’s one of the questions we’re going to have to look at. It’s a very unusual situation to have opposition research like that, especially one that on its face had a number of clear mistakes and a somewhat jejune analysis and to use that to conduct counter-intelligence!

17-May-19

17-May-19

slade's Link
Barr" “I’ve been trying to get answers to questions and I found that a lot of the answers have been inadequate. And I’ve also found that some of the explanations I’ve gotten don’t hang together,” Barr told Fox News’s Bill Hemmer in an exclusive interview.

So in a sense, I have more questions today than I did when I first started. Some of what things don’t hang together, some of the explanations of what occurred. People have to find out what the government was doing during that period. If we’re worried about foreign influence, for the very same reason shouldn’t we be worried about whether government officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scale?

“I’m not saying that happened, but I’m saying that we have to look at that,”

17-May-19
William Barr is the light that is making the rats scurry. Notice, you'll never see some of our local libs invest any time into watching V.Hanson's message. Truth is often hard to swallow.

22-May-19

forumtrack: 007

24-May-19

24-May-19

slade's Link
""FBI Lawyer Says Page FISA Was Handled In An “Unusual Way,” Implicates Comey, McCabe, And Yates ""

• Sitka Gear