BIG BEAR 14-May-19
gflight 14-May-19
BIG BEAR 14-May-19
Owl 17-May-19
BIG BEAR 17-May-19
Owl 17-May-19
AZOnecam 17-May-19
09-May-19
Man did he get bitch slapped. She’s going to jail.

09-May-19
The modern left is insane these days.

09-May-19
Freaking creeps!

09-May-19
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that the thing those guys had on display was one of those pictures of an aborted fetus. She’s still guilty of assault and battery..........

And regardless of my feelings on abortion.... I hate driving by with my wife and daughter and some guy is holding up one of those giant posters. My daughter doesn’t need to see that crap.

09-May-19
I get it, free speech is tough on peoples feelings sometimes. Murdered babies are kind of hard to look at.....

09-May-19
Maybe we should hold up some great big signs showing female genital mutilation on the street corner too.....

09-May-19
It's a good thing that most women's punches don't hurt that bad. It looks like she landed a solid round-house.

09-May-19
For sure. I know she deserved to get arrested..... but dang.... I’d be embarrassed to call the police.

09-May-19
"You’re not an innocent human being"

No..... but the baby in the picture literally was.....

09-May-19
BB,

Genitals may fall under some law, not sure?

I would really encourage you to....

"Live and let live. Tolerance is a good thing. I don’t care what someone does.... as long as it doesn’t break the law or impose on their neighbor.

You don’t have to accept it..... How about tolerate ?? How about live and let live ?? How about ignore what you have no control over and don’t worry about it ?"

09-May-19
It would have been a different story if the man she hit replied back and decked her in front of everyone. I'm thinking that would be my response to a stranger taking a swing at me in public. Man or woman.

10-May-19
Gerald...... In my opinion.... holding up a big 5 feet by 5 feet poster of an aborted fetus on a busy street corner imposes on people. I can be against abortion..... and still not want my 12 year old daughter to have that flashed in front of her face when we’re sitting at a red light. I can’t just go a different direction because the guy changes corners all the time.

I don’t want my daughter seeing that crap. I’ll teach my own kid about it .

For the same reasons that the guy shouldn’t be holding up a sign of some little girls genitals depicting female genital mutilation..... This doesn’t belong on a street corner either.

10-May-19
I did.

13-May-19
Preview of the upcomming 2020 clown car debates:

Democrat Debates in Advance

Democrat presidential aspirants are planning a soul-crushing 12 primary debates for up to 20 candidates. No one should have to sit through that much moonbattery.

Fortunately, you don’t have to. You can just watch this condensed version in advance:

14-May-19
BB, Just pointing out, using your own words to others on their wanting to explain to their kids what gay is rather than being forced to see people making out in the streets.

Or rather than have to see an azzless chaps parade.

Of course people love to shield their kids from reality but the fact is, that is not realistic.

Use the thing you don't like as a teaching point, make little of it and move on.

14-May-19
double

14-May-19
Gerald...... Why do you think those same people haven’t bought TV time and plastered those pictures in TV ads across America ??? They could get their message out to millions more than standing on a street corner.....

Could it be that the FCC won’t allow those pictures on TV advertisements ? How about dead bodies at a traffic crash.... You ever see those on the news ??

Trying to compare kissing in public is comparing apples to oranges......

14-May-19
Why couldn't they?

"Dec 13, 1994 - WASHINGTON — The FCC ruled in late November that television stations cannot ban graphic anti-abortion images in paid advertisements by..."

"The Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals ruled that the First Amendment allowed the display of large images of early-term aborted fetuses on...."

Protected speech you don't like or gay displays they don't like are both protected yet you want the speech you don't like banned is my point.

Seems hypocritical to me, doesn't really matter whether the fruit is apples, oranges, or tomatoes.....

14-May-19
If you don’t see a difference between a mangled body and kissing in public then we can just end this conversation here.

I am apauled at Terrorists beheadding people..... But I don’t want my 12 year old daughter to see graphic images of it held up on street corners.

14-May-19
Both are free speech yet you want to ban one and infringe on others freedom because of the way you feel about your belief.

"we can just end this conversation here." Totally agree.

As I said before Freedom is letting other people do things you don't like.....

14-May-19
With limits. There is no total freedom. You aren’t free to dance naked in the streets.

17-May-19
"I hate driving by with my wife and daughter and some guy is holding up one of those giant posters. My daughter doesn’t need to see that crap."

-I understand your instincts but, BB, perhaps, this culture should be graphically reminded of what we're doing in this instance. At least until we stop.

17-May-19
I don’t think we need to involve my 12 year old daughter into the graphic reminder...... or kids even younger for that matter.....

17-May-19
How old were you when you (or any of us) saw pics of the Jewish holocaust? The abortion culture is more diabolical. And while I wouldn't target young children with these images, I wouldn't hide them from the public square either. The net result is to concede to a lie.

17-May-19
The good news is - very few are actually buying into it. If they had the election today - it would be a landslide for Trump.

The bad news (and I hope I'm not tipping my hand) is if the left has two brain cells to rub together, they'll parade all these un-electable fools in front of us until about 2 months before the election then drop a highly-likable celebrity type - like Oprah, into the mix.

With no time for vetting, it becomes a popularity contest and given current mind-set of this country, it would likely go against Trump.

• Sitka Gear