Scrappy 17-May-19
gflight 17-May-19
slade 17-May-19
SD BuckBuster 17-May-19
Joey Ward 17-May-19
jjs 17-May-19
17-May-19

Scrappy's Link
Never really thought about it. I guess the deputies in this story will soon be learning how not too handcuff a one arm man. I know laughing at a handicapped fellow is wrong but it is kinda funny when you picture it in your mind.

I'm going to he!! for my sick twisted mind.

17-May-19
Seems logical to me. Ever see a one legged man at an azz kicking contest?

17-May-19
""The former lawmaker served as a state senator from 1989 to 1999, during which he admitted to accepting bribes for a business arrangement, the Gazette reported. He served 14 months in prison as a result.""

So in essence he is a: One Armed Bandit

17-May-19
THAT is exactly how you handcuff a 1 arm man. If someone can show me a better way to do it I am all ears.

17-May-19
One cuff around the wrist and the other behind the back and through the belt and belt loop on opposite side.

No belt? A restraint strap around the waist and and use excess end to make a loop for the other side of cuff.

17-May-19
I knew a gent that had a artificial leg and wreck his RV. When the first responders arrive they freaked out that he had his let amputated, the prosthetic leg was torn off and created bleeding, he was knocked out to tell them it was a prosthetic. He thought it was funny with the excited emergency people.

• Sitka Gear