jjs 19-May-19
Woods Walker 19-May-19
WV Mountaineer 19-May-19
tonyo6302 19-May-19
Rocky 19-May-19
Mint 20-May-19
18-May-19

Woods Walker's Link
"Joe Biden Claims Second Amendment Doesn’t Mean You’re “Entitled” To Gun Ownership"

In a way he's right (although I don't think he meant it that way), it's NOT an "entitlement" that the government grants. Quite the opposite in fact, it's a BIRTHRIGHT.

18-May-19
I guess Biden doesn't want to pay for my guns like he does for healthcare, food stamps, and housing assistance. He knows he can not buy my vote.

18-May-19
"If yer not in a jump suit, leg irons or cuffs you have a RIGHT to bear arms. Its not a privledge"

Government ONLY can and ONLY re-affirmed the God Given right to defend one's self in the 2nd Amendment. Anything else is pure rubbish.

18-May-19
Kevin, everyone aside from those that forfeit their right to own one, is indeed entitled by our Bill of Rights to own a firearm. In its simplest and intended form.

18-May-19
more loony leftist linguistics, spoken more and more from those that claim to be sane...

18-May-19
But what if you go to a gun shop and you tell them that you "IDENTIFY" as a gun owner, specifically of the Glock 45 sitting right under the counter? I mean, if you can fantasize and make up stuff about what sex you imagine you want to be why not guns too? ;-)

18-May-19
Another biden gaff?

18-May-19

19-May-19

This one's even funnier.

19-May-19
That was funny Ike

19-May-19
^^^ Agree. Really not interested in what government thinks what my natural rights should be...

19-May-19
Getting ready this morning to attend a Home Defense with shotgun course, 200 rounds each of live fire. The Instructor puts these on regularly, our group of eight go together usually.

All are NRA members. No one has even thought that there was an expectation by some about government providing the guns, the debate has always been with regard to our right to own them. Not a group of guys who get all entangled with words though, LOL. And like the song, and unlike Joe, we all keep our hands to ourselves.

19-May-19
Entitled to a "have" a gun or entitled to "own" a gun are one and the same in regards to the 2A. "If however, you think you are “entitled” to one, try going to the local gun shop and telling them to give you one because you are “entitled” to it, see how far you get." "Go to the local butcher and tell them to give you a gun because you are entitled and see how far you get." Both are ludicrous and ridiculous demands. You framed your response to fit your medium of argument, held afloat by a toothpick. The local gun shop will tell you the same thing the local butcher would tell you: " You are absolutely "entitled" to own or "have" a gun as an American citizen without criminal attachments. We are not REQUIRED to supply a fireman to ANYONE without government authorization to fulfill your request and your absolute and legal " right to entitlement". The right to self defense and the right to life cannot be overridden. A right would not be a right if it did not provide its bearer the "means" to "have and obtain" that entitlement. We have the right to self defense and also the right to the "means" of that defense through that "entitlement". "Entitled" is defined as having a legal right, not the right to exercise that legal right on "demand".

The Rock......... Your argument is superfluous.

19-May-19
Cut to the chase, would you turn over your firearms to the government when they come to the door with a arrest if not comply to?

Had this conversation on several times and I could not comply knowingly that this would be the end of our civil liberties under the 2A. This is the only freedom that separate free people from tyranny.

This would either be my death or long term confinement but what is life once freedom is lost to government suppression, imho. It is a concern each one should honestly ask themself.

19-May-19
Die on your feet or live on your knees.

19-May-19
Life is a precious thing. But, life with no hope of anything except scraps and hardships caused by tyranny, isn't worth living.

19-May-19
jjs,,

. . . . .

. . . . .

The even bigger question is what do we do when they come for our neighbors guns . . . . . .

. . . . . as for me and my kin, the government may indeed one day grab our guns, but we want to warn them to be careful, because the barrels will be hot.

19-May-19
Should the "time" ever come when "they" come for our guns you and I both will hand them over, grudgingly, but you will submit because we will not have a choice by that "time". The "time" is now to prevent that "time" from ever occurring. You don't need binoculars to see this event on the horizon. The chorus of discontent to gun ownership is becoming ever louder as the unhinged left continues to gather steam in their strategy to appeal to the young by way of educational indoctrination. Fly over country and the outer fringes of rural society do not support the numbers to save us. Texas, once a stronghold and once thought unapproachable in regards to firearms is an example of the chipping away of the 2A. Ask Ted Cruz and John Cornyn about Beto O'Rourke's influence in Texas, a red state as red can get.....at one time.

The Rock

20-May-19
As I've posted before my wife's family leaves in Venezuela. In 2013 they outlawed firearms for most civilians. Her Uncle owns a ranch on the Colombian border and he is armed to the teeth since when the FALN were active he was a prime target because he is the furthest thing from a leftist you can imagine. Well when the Government came for his firearms he told them they were stolen. They had buried them and as soon as they left they dug them all up. Of course Chavez armed his civilian militia, about 400,000 of them who are committing all the murders since they are and were just thugs.

• Sitka Gear