Woods Walker 22-May-19
sundowner 22-May-19
Will 22-May-19
slade 22-May-19
orionsbrother 22-May-19
slade 23-May-19
Pi 23-May-19
22-May-19

And yet evil scum bowlibs and their like minded ilk have no problem butchering God's children.

22-May-19
I don’t recall you ever posting anything positive. You’re an angry dude Ferkowich. Why don’t you pick up a sign and protest all day in front of an abortion clinic instead of bitching about it to a bunch of bowhunters.....

Maybe that will actually prevent an abortion.

22-May-19
I didn’t even look at his video. My post is in response to his comments about bowlibs and butchering God’s children. FYI.

22-May-19
Well, that IS what liberals support.....and expect the rest of us saner types to pay for.

22-May-19
Slade was probably talking about liberal Hollywood elites protesting the supposedly treatment inhumane treatment of chickens that are later slaughtered and served at McDonalds.

The irony is blatant, in that these same liberals have no sympathy for the cruel treatment of human babies who are ripped from the womb and murdered in any stage of pregnancy.

Bear probably knows that was Slade's intent, but just wanted to use the occasion to attack without reason.

22-May-19
There is a ton of irony without nuance in a discussion. To me, if the whole FBI thing was a massively orchestrated plot, then those behind it ought to face the consequences of their actions. Zero issue with that.

Ill wait until some full report comes out and try to take in the info and understand the conclusions at that time. At this point, a person on an opinion show (be that Rachel Madow or Hannity) does not really sway me given I know focus of the show (to make one "side" look good and the other "side" look like poop).

It's interesting, and it will be interesting to see what comes out over the long haul officially.

22-May-19
The video is Fixed,

Sorry if I triggered out resident Islamophile who thinks appeasement is a virtue............

22-May-19
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I guess these people have never seen how chickens treat each other. I wonder where they suppose the term "pecking order" came from. I can only yearn for the day where I have the life where contemplating chickens could take a priority that commands making a video.

I'd still be more focused on lemon-caper versus barbeque.

23-May-19
PARTY OF GHOULS: Only 2 of 20 Democrats Vote to Save a Born Alive Baby in Alabama

23-May-19
"Party of Ghouls" maybe that is why so many zombie-apocalypses movies are made... to condition us ...

• Sitka Gear