Your fav poster 27-May-19
Norseman 27-May-19
Woods Walker 27-May-19
Rocky 27-May-19
Rocky 27-May-19
BowSniper 28-May-19
Jeff Durnell 28-May-19
23-May-19
POTUS Trump declassifies all documents, the news just broke. Now the game begins. BTW Pelosi fuqed with the wrong bull.

The Rock

23-May-19
The Dems are SO Screwed, and they know it!

23-May-19
Trump just set the Hill on fire. Pelosi forced his hand and now it is scorthed earth for liberal lunatics. Now names and corruption will be revealed from Day 1 including but not limited to zero. The gang of eight will be also be a centerpiece to the traitors.

The Rock

23-May-19
One of the Republican congressmen said that Nancy Pelosi and others need to go on Dr. Phil. I have been waiting for the declassification for months. I am sure MSNBC and CNN will carry this story as top news. Just kidding, I wonder if they will even mention it.

23-May-19
"I will bet it shows McCain had much more to do with spreading this Hoax."

That is actually a great thought. If it does indeed show Sen McCain was complicit in spreading or facilitating the spreading of the fake dossier or other fake accusations, that will tarnish him forever.

23-May-19
QUICK......Find a judge and get an injunction to stop this in the name of national security and the ‘to big for there britches to fail crowd’ in the swamp.

23-May-19
Explains Nancy's babbling earlier today... panic i say.

23-May-19
LMAO...Better go dig up the Hi Cap mags again, may need them! ;-)

23-May-19
Charlie Kirk says: More Clapper

Comey

Ohr

Strzok

Page

Brennan

Clapper

McCabe

Lynch

Obama

Hillary

RT if you are ready to start seeing people go to prison for the havoc they designed the last few years.

Declassify everything

Facts matter

23-May-19
About damn time!!!!

23-May-19
Dear Democrats,

"President Trump is trying to lure you into impeaching him for non-existent crimes just to make you look like complete hypocrites when he drops the MOTHERLOAD of actual CRIMES on your sorry asses and you dismiss them as nothing.

You are walking into the trap."

23-May-19
Shhhhh..........they almost have all their weight on the trap pan!

23-May-19
""BIG REVELATIONS ARE ABOUT TO DROP ON FORMER OBAMA UN AMBASSADOR SAMANTHA POWER–

Power was accused of unmasking innocent Americans in the final months of the Obama administration.

The former UN ambassador unmasked 300 individuals, an unheard number, in her last year in office.

On Thursday night investigative journalist Sara Carter said we will find out something soon on Samantha Power and the people she unmasked and it will be shocking

the revelation that former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power allegedly requested one unmasking per day""

23-May-19
Enjoy

24-May-19
She’s a hair away from stroking out...

24-May-19
or just drunk......

24-May-19
All kidding aside, Pelosi has major cognitive failure. It's been progressing for years.

Looking forward to the declassification carnival ride.

24-May-19
I hope and pray that the traitors are held responsible but with so many cowardly Republicans being afraid of the media I'm doubtful. I think they need to remember the Democrats put Scooter Libby and Tom Delay in jail and were trying to go all the way to the top and get Cheney and Bush.

24-May-19
You want transparency? Here ya go!

Yo Trump, give em what they want until they beg you to quit, then give em some more.

Corruption much? Collusion? Conspiracy? Sound familiar?

24-May-19
They can't let this go without some form of punishment... this is unprecedented, should never have happened in America and they need to make damn sure it never happens again. This is what we read about Russia in our history books... can you imagine if the left won the election? That is how close we came to the end of our Great country!

24-May-19
Mint X2

24-May-19
Mint, I’ve come to regard most of those “cowardly Republicans “ as merely complicit Republicans.

24-May-19
There’s a whole bunch of worthless republicans in DC

24-May-19
Owl your correct. The DC Republicans will insure this all gets swept under the rug. There is no difference between a DC Democrat or Republican. They are all in this together.

24-May-19
And the only place you'll ever see the dirt is on FOX...so declassifying these documents is like preaching to the choir...the bulk of MSM will never release the most damning evidence. So, life goes on as usual..

24-May-19
I watched Pelosi's conferences. It seems something is wrong with her ability to speak and convey her thoughts in a clear matter. If she is indeed having issues, as she is in her mid-70's, the House may need to look at the chain of succession if she has to be removed or step down. With all of the pressure she is under, she could be under some type of medication and it is affecting her abilities.....ie chill pills???

24-May-19
Just another big nothing burger that will detract from the things that need to get done in this country. If anyone thinks anything is going to comes out of this then you are just as delusional as the Democrats were in thinking anything would come from the Mueller investigation. When is this circle ever going to stop? I would prefer we get down to the business of making America great again instead of wasting all of our time on these turd investigations that result in NOTHING but more wasted resources and time.

24-May-19
I hope that you're wrong on this Brotsky, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it for sure. The swamp is DEEP.......

24-May-19
Trump didn't declassify anything according to the article, he gave Barr the ok to declassify things.

My guess is nothing will come from this, best we can hope for is certain people quietly retire and the redundant investigations stop.

24-May-19
...and these ingrained responses that " nothing will come of this" emanate from the status quo as you were always led to believe. This government , liberal lunatics and Republicans alike, have conspired to destroy this man and more importantly his family including his grandchildren and continue fanatic to those ends. Forget the POTUS B.S title. This man, Donald Trump, has now accepted the challenge and the dangerous precedent of a war that he never envisioned. Congress has mightily erred in their choice of adversaries delving into uncharted waters with a man who will expose the corruption taking down friend and foe alike and burning down the Republic in the process. Donald Trump is a very dangerous man in the civilian world and he will become the most feared politician to politicians that ever lived when his sword his finally sheathed. Bank on one thing as members of Congress awoke to a new and dark day and realized they pushed too hard, too long and too far the wrong man, who now can no longer be contained in his single mindedness to destroy his enemies: The Halls of Congress will run red with blood. This man is ona mission, hell bent, and he does not take prisoners. Take it to them Donald and take it hard. Your base begs you to be a Champion. Donn your helmet and shield and get to work. The crowd is now finally cheering your every move here on out.

The Rock

24-May-19
The media is playing this out as Barr being Trump's puppet and the declassified information is nothing more than a cover-up. I want to see it all come out, everyone to get their day in court and pay for any crimes.

This was supposed to be easy for the swamp to do, they all thought that Trump had to be crooked with all kinds of skeletons, all they had to do was put their normal pressure on him, to make him want to tuck tail and run away. The problem is that they couldn't find anything on him, that is why they are trying to look back 30-40 years ago...just to find something bad enough, they can't find it. He was strong enough to stand up to them, nobody else would have been able to withstand the onslaught day in and day out from the swamp and the media. He has stood by, allowing things to play out, but now enough is enough and he is finally able to fight back. It will be ugly and hopefully everything will get reported by the MSM, if so, there should be no reason that he doesn't win all 50 States in 2020.

24-May-19
By Matt Shuham May 24, 2019 3:58 pm “It’s reaping time.”

That was the message from a bevy of Trump loyalists upon the news that the President had given Attorney General Bill Barr carte blanche to look at otherwise classified Russia-probe-related materials and decide what to declassify and show the public.

Of course, anything released by Barr will likely be viewed with suspicion: By selectively declassifying certain information, as he did with his summary of special counsel Mueller’s report, Barr could easily skew perceptions of the Russia probe in Trump’s favor.

For allies of the President, though, that potential hardly seems to matter. From Diamond to Silk, Trump loyalists buzzed in reaction to Trump’s order.

Case in point: Sebastian Gorka, who spent a few months in the Trump White House and has since worked as a talking head, was ecstatic at the news.

“I knew this day would come, but I didn’t expect it so soon,” Gorka intoned, seeming as usual to mimic Don LaFontaine.

“The Kraken has been unleashed,” he added. “We will find out who began the biggest political scandal in American history and where the responsibility lies.”

24-May-19

24-May-19
Trump strikes back James Kunstler Not long ago, few Americans of the thinking persuasion might have imagined that such a well-engineered republic, with its exquisite checks and balances, sturdy institutions, and time-tested traditions would end up as so much smoldering goop in a national dumpster fire, but such is the sad state-of-the-union moving into the fateful summer of 2019. The castle of the permanent bureaucracy is about to be torched by an uprising of deplorable peasants led by a Golden Golem made furious by relentless litigation. It’s Game of Thrones meets the Thermidorian Reaction with a Weimar-flavored cherry on top — really one for the ages! There’s perhaps a lot to dislike about Donald J. Trump, US President No. 45. Despite all the grooming and tailoring, there’s little savoir faire there. He tweets not like a mellifluous songbird, but in snorts like a rooting aardvark. His every predilection is an affront to the refined Washington establishment: his dark business history, his beloved ormolu trappings, his Mickey-D cheeseburgers, the mystifying hair-doo. Even so, the bad faith of his antagonists exceeds even Mr. Trump’s defects and vices. The plot they concocted to get rid of him failed. And, yes, it was a plot, even a coup. And they fucked it up magnificently, leaving a paper trail as wide as Interstate-95. Now all that paper is about to fall over the District of Columbia like radioactive ash, turning many current and former denizens of rogue agencies into the walking dead as they embark on the dismal journey between the grand juries and the federal prisons. Hence, the desperate rage of the impeachment faction, in direct proportion to their secret shameful knowledge that the entire RussiaGate melodrama was, in fact, a seditious subterfuge between the Hillary Clinton campaign and a great many key figures in government up-to-and-including former president Barack Obama, who could not have failed to be clued-in on all the action. Even before the declassification order, the true narrative of events has been plainly understood: that the US Intel “community” trafficked in fictitious malarkey supplied by Mrs. Clinton to illegally “meddle” in the 2016 election. Most of the facts are already documented. Only a few details remain to be confirmed: for instance, whether international man-of-mystery and entrapment artist Josef Mifsud was in the employ of the CIA, and/or Britain’s MI6, and/or Mrs. Clinton’s Fusion GPS contractor (or Christopher Steele’s Orbis Business Intelligence company, a subcontractor to both Fusion GPS and the FBI). Questions will now be asked — though not by The New York Times.

The evidence already public indicates that Robert Mueller must have known as early as the date of his appointment (and likely before) that the predicating evidence for his inquiry was false. After all, his soon-to-be lead prosecutor, Andrew Weissmann, was informed of that in no uncertain terms by his DOJ colleague, Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, in 2016. Justice may seek to know why Mr. Mueller did not inform the target of his inquiry that this was so. The answer to that may be that Mr. Mueller’s true mission was to disable Mr. Trump as long as possible while setting an obstruction of justice trap — which also failed tactically.

Notice that Mr. Mueller declined to testify before the House Judiciary Committee last week. Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) was a fool to invite him. Did he not know that minority members of his committee get to ask questions too? In an interesting turn of the screw last week, polling showed that a majority of those asked were in favor of investigations into the origin of the RussiaGate story. The FBI, being an agency under the direct supervision of the Attorney General, will be hosed out for sure. The CIA, on the other hand, has a sordid history of acting as a sovereign state within the state — hence the derivation of the Deep State. They are renowned for protecting their own. Remember, the Senate Minority Leader, Mr. Schumer, snidely told the incoming President Trump at the get-go that the Intel community “has six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.” I guess we’ll finally get to see about that because the CIA’s former director, the wicked Mr. Brennan, is grand jury bound. I suspect he will not be protected by his former colleagues. His downfall may presage a more thorough cleanup, and perhaps a major reorganization, of this monstrous agency. The indictment of Julian Assange adds a big wrinkle to these upcoming proceedings. Apart for what it means to First Amendment protection for a free press (no small matter), Mr. Assange is the one person who actually knows who handed over the “hacked” DNC emails to Wikileaks. Perhaps getting the answer to that question is the real reason that the DOJ is throwing the book at him. The trial of Mr. Assange is sure to be a humdinger. I’m convinced, personally, that all this melodrama will play out against the background of a cratering global economy, tanking financial markets, and epic disruption of the established international order. Consider laying in some supplies.

25-May-19
The DNC leaker committed suicide, he was shot several times in the back and his name was Seth Rich.

27-May-19
You mean he’ll cherry pick. Or Barr will cherry pick what to declassify. Any chance he’ll put CIA informants?

And what’s the likelihood of our allies sharing classified intel now that they know it’s open season?

27-May-19
Squeeeeeeeeal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny! Right on cue!

27-May-19
How's your mom doing Ethan? I hope she's well.

27-May-19
Allies? Withholding information that could damage our national security, which in turn would threaten the national security of their own nation, protecting and guaranteeing their sovereignty, should the world catch fire, by, guess who?.....The U.S.A.

Wake up a$$hole and be not so quick to place your faith and our future in foreign hands. The U.S.A. runs the show in this place and time in history and places the markers on the stage where everyone stands when push comes to shove. Holding America hostage is akin and a fast track to holding your a$$. That is a fact and finally America has a President that will enforce with action previously uttered by hollow threats. We are in a good place with this man holding the reigns and the fire breathing dragons pulling the wagon. Libs and all connected, time to exchange your silk suits for fiberglass because the heat IS coming.

The Rock

27-May-19
HH,

"Go place a flag at a Warriors Grave today and thank a vet." ..for those who wear the unwritten inscription upon their uniforms of service: " Whatever I may be asked to sacrifice to protect my country, I am willing to do."

May God Bless the courageous and your families for eternity because as I breath you will never be forgotten. Never.

The Rock

28-May-19
They've been promising declassification for a long time. Too long. I really hope something indisputable finally comes out!

The Deep State needs to be exposed and these left-wing activists at the highest levels of Intelligence and DOJ/FBI agencies who tried to influence the election need to be exposed and prosecuted the same as any foreign actors.

Thus far it's been pretty disappointing. For example- the last Horowitz IG report let this obvious Strozk and Paige anti-Trump texting and scheming during an active investigation (insurance policy, etc) off without even a slap on wrist. No one has been jailed yet for what appears to have been a soft coup to over throw the duly elected US President?!?!

Strozk, Paige, Yates, McCabe, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Powers, Rice, Rhodes.... this really needs a second special counsel to investigate and prosecute the corruption all the way to the top! Not sure about Rosenstein at this point.

28-May-19
It wouldn't surprise me if ol' Rosey rolled over already. Did you see the look on his face at that little press conference as he stood behind Barr right before he retired? He looked like a little kid that just caught hell and narc'd on his older brother. It was either that, or he was super pissed off that he had to come to the conclusion of no conspiracy, no obstruction.

• Sitka Gear