Shuteye 25-May-19
Bob H in NH 25-May-19
kentuckbowhnter 25-May-19
Will 26-May-19
Rocky 26-May-19
'Ike' (Phone) 27-May-19
Pi 27-May-19
25-May-19
My prediction. Biden pulls out, they, Dem establishment, they won't let Sanders win, and at the last minute Hillary steps in to unite the party and save the day.

Terry

25-May-19
Operation Chaos.....

25-May-19
Run, Hillary, Run!

25-May-19
Yeah love to see here lose by one electoral vote. She would have a massive coronary. Her minions would be in all out snowflake mode. You think we have an opioid crisis now.

25-May-19
The ABSOLUTE BEST CASE SCENARIO is for Hilary to run!!!!!

25-May-19
I think Barr may have a say it what happens.

25-May-19
Biden, Sanders and Clinton will be non entities come election time. Some disposable Democrats will run

25-May-19
hillary will be wearing a body diaper and a permanently attached drool cup by then.

26-May-19
Interesting theory... But if a woman gets the D nod, based on the growing, slowly, swell of energy I'm seeing from highly D oriented friends around the country... it's the only woman on earth besides Hilary and AOC that you guys would LOVE to see run against President Trump. Im talking full on CF happy dance joy parties and stuff... as Liz Warren gets the nod.

(Still thinking it will be Biden (ugh) or Bernie (meh)... Unless someone still sort of burried in the crowd really pops - maybe Mayor Pete... OR some unknown person with star appeal, say a Mark Cuban or Oprah or something pops in unexpectedly)

26-May-19
The unclassified documents will be the deciding factor and the onus it places upon the candidates. Biden obviously was front and center in this regard and was guarding the gates when the "spying" occurred. He will be painted into the proverbial "corner" of explanation of which both his tongue and hands will be tied. " I did not know".....as V.P. you had an obligation to this nation to "know" all things had you been thrust into the presidency. Trump would then add a new moniker to replace "Sleepy Joe" that being the devastating " Oblivious Joe" which will be the death knell. Whatever, he does not pose a credible threat as he goes forward. His hours on end of previous video highlighting his detachment of comical political satire and knowledge is legendary and was the butt of all jokes on both sides. He should be named "Gunga Din" by Trump, carrying the water like a good servant for his savior and king "zero". This guy is the quintessential "Mr. Magoo" of politics. I hope the POTUS is listening.

The Rock

27-May-19
That’d be great...Show stopper 2020!

27-May-19
Sorry Will , Liz Warren is Marcy D'Arcy ...Cluck cluck cluck and then there is the other thing ... Her Tribe !

And if that doesn't stick there is always the Lizzie Borden rhyme ... Too easy !

• Sitka Gear