Contributors to this thread:
kansasdog 07-Oct-07
Ole Coyote 07-Oct-07
kansasdog 07-Oct-07
Ole Coyote 07-Oct-07
Ron Reddon 07-Oct-07
Muley Obsession 25-Mar-18
07-Oct-07
i have been trying to view some of the pictures on the forums but I cant get the little box that says embedded photo to open. I am a computer novice

please help

07-Oct-07
Hi; Give me a link and I will see if it is in your system or possibly just a bad link. You should have no problems openning photos! Al

07-Oct-07
i think what you are wanting is what i was wanting to look at ? it was called "Semi-live goat hunt bolen/lewis" they were pictures by matt

07-Oct-07
Oh dear! No good! I just pulled up the site and all the photos Matt uploaded are corrupt, all you can get is a small window with a red X. Drop Matt an e-mail, just click on his name and send him a message he is a great fellow and would probably be happy to send you the picks in an e-mail. The Bolen/Lewis web site has some great photos! Sorry I could not help!

07-Oct-07

Ron Reddon's Link
You mean this year-old thread on the Bowsite? I think Pat removes images in older threads to save on premium disk space.

25-Mar-18
Pat- I can’t open the embedded photo in your last response. I haven’t been able to open any since I joined.

• Sitka Gear