rtkreaper 15-Oct-13
Bear Track 15-Oct-13
Straight Shooter 15-Oct-13
sbschindler 15-Oct-13
DC 15-Oct-13
drycreek 15-Oct-13
LBshooter 15-Oct-13
15-Oct-13
Jim Shockey's show last week was dedicated to his father in law Len who passed away earlier in the year. Lots of hilarious clips of him and Hal hunting together and some very special home movies and photos of Len in his earlier years. Now this week during the show there was a brief comment on the screen about Hal and how he will be missed. He passed away earlier this month. Those guys were really a comical pair when they were together.

15-Oct-13
my wife would only watch the show when they were on .very sad news indeed.rip

15-Oct-13
It was awesome to see that Jim would help them enjoy the outdoors and to see that they really did enjoy it. Seemed like a couple of good ol boys for sure.

15-Oct-13
RIP Hal and Len. Who wouldn't have loved to have them for a father and father-in-law?

15-Oct-13
I don't watch many hunting shows but I remember seeing a show with one of them hunting whitetails with Jim Shockey and he wanted to take a spike. Jim was telling him no and then he started a comical arguement about not being able to eat antlers while the deer was standing there. Just stuck with me as being pretty funny. RIP to both and prayers to the Shockey family.

15-Oct-13
Sad to hear I enjoyed watching both of them. They certainly enjoyed there time together and with their family. maybe someone with better posting skills than I could link some info on their lives here RIP Hal and Len

15-Oct-13
Sad news.... Prayers for both families... I will miss their shows.

>>>>-------->

15-Oct-13
loved those shows and those men... They will be missed...

15-Oct-13
Those shows were great. Hope they are giving each other grief in heaven today!!

15-Oct-13
Prayer to both families! They made it worth watching!

15-Oct-13
I forget which one said it, but I love the comment about taking half of one of those little blue pills just so he wouldn't pee on his shoes! LOL!!!

I also like the episode where Len was in the hot tub claiming the nurse was coming to check on him so he couldn't make it out hunting that day.

Great guys and they will surely be missed!

15-Oct-13
They were the only thing worth watching on that show. Rory

15-Oct-13
I remember Hal answering Jims phone to only say it was Paris Hilton calling him for a date or something. Great, great guys and missed I'm sure.

15-Oct-13
Really nice tribute they had for Len, sorry to hear that Hal has also passed on. Jim sure hit the lottery with having a father and father-in-law that got along so well.

DJ

15-Oct-13
great pair of hunters, they hunted and were in it for the right reasons

15-Oct-13
Hal and Len had a really awesome show.

It was extremely nice of them to name the show after Jim. Im going to miss those two gentleman.

15-Oct-13
Enjoyed watching those two, best part of the show.

15-Oct-13
Very sad, and they both were very enjoyable to watch. You could tell how good of a friendship they had, and enjoyed one another, RIP.

• Sitka Gear