ahunter55 20-Sep-17
The Famous Grouse 20-Sep-17
shb 20-Sep-17
The Famous Grouse 20-Sep-17
APauls 20-Sep-17
APauls 20-Sep-17
drycreek 20-Sep-17
19-Sep-17
Ok, I know this comes up a lot but I just can't help it. Getting excited for the season here in a couple weeks so during lunch I flip on persuit channel. A commercial comes on with the two twin brothers, forget their names, and they are talking real serious like. What are they hocking? A special water tank/trough and talking about how important water is, well duh!

Not only do you now have to buy a special system to have water available to deer but you also have to buy an additive to add to the water for bone growth. No longer can you dig a pit and let rain fill it or cut a barrel in half and put it in the ground.

Please lord, give me the wisdom to come up with some bs idea I can sell to hunters, please. Are we "Hunters" a bunch a pussies that we need all this crap to kill a deer? I think in a few years if not shorter the word hunting is going to have to change and we're going to call ? Give me Break!

19-Sep-17
Scouting for many 'hunters",..... is simply checking the camera cards. LOL.

19-Sep-17
The day is coming where there'll be a "primitive" season for those who hunt without a smartphone.

Sign me up!

19-Sep-17
Ok, I know this comes up a lot but I just can't help it. Getting excited for the season here in a couple weeks so during lunch I flip on persuit channel. A commercial comes on with the two twin brothers, forget their names, and they are talking real serious like. What are they hocking? A special water tank/trough and talking about how important water is, well duh!

Not only do you now have to buy a special system to have water available to deer but you also have to buy an additive to add to the water for bone growth. No longer can you dig a pit and let rain fill it or cut a barrel in half and put it in the ground.

Please lord, give me the wisdom to come up with some bs idea I can sell to hunters, please. Are we "Hunters" a bunch a pussies that we need all this crap to kill a deer? I think in a few years if not shorter the word hunting is going to have to change and we're going to call ? Give me Break!

19-Sep-17
I always see that "smh". One day I'll google it to see what it means lol. I always thing "smiling my _____ " but can't get the last word.

Just think, the worse the average hunter gets, the better the hunting gets for the real hunters :) There you go, glass half full again :)

19-Sep-17
Smh = shaking my head :^)

19-Sep-17

Hawkarcher's embedded Photo
Hawkarcher's embedded Photo
Here's a buck enjoying my new attractant called Coffee Pee and Chew Spit! Look for it at a retailer near you soon.

19-Sep-17
Lou that's a good one,!,lmao

19-Sep-17
Love how jtv is always so superior.

One day, when I grow up, I'd rather be transgendered than be like you buddy !!!

Guys like you are why peta and anti gunners win!!! You are so superior that you try to eat your own.

One day, when you're all grown up, you'll realize that you're what you claim to despise.

Go preach for small government some more, all while you try to tell another man how to do something. There is a definition for that. But since you know everything, you'll already know the word I'm referring to.

19-Sep-17
I could've been a millionaire, but I don't have the heart to sell stupid stuff to stupid people.

20-Sep-17
I`m gonna start bottling my piss, cause you know it works in scrapes.... taking orders now.

20-Sep-17
What's great about America is you have the right to choose whether to buy or not to buy these items.

20-Sep-17
How about plastic corn on the cob that you can throw in front of your stand? No more hauling in a bushel basket to bait your stand. Just spray it with some "corn scent" and you are good to go!

20-Sep-17
Ollie, that was done for duck blinds about 20 yrs ago.

20-Sep-17

Dyjack's embedded Photo
Dyjack's embedded Photo
For only five small payments of $99.99 I'll send you our step by step guide to ultimate gigantic antler growth.

And for an extra five payments we'll throw in our guide on how to steal Christmas:

20-Sep-17
Amen No Mercy!! Life must be great for everyone since THIS is what people are concerned about.

20-Sep-17
Fair Chase no longer exists but the "real" hunter has food plots, game cams, HIT LIST, NAME your wild Deer, range finder, Deer attractants in states it's NOT legal but ok for getting CAM PICS & on & on. I DO have 2 cams, I DO still walk my hunting areas & look for sign (love this) & I "am old". I've never had the privy of naming a Deer yet or a hit list because my areas get hunted by several others & they don't let anything pass. I do want to invent something easy to make & sell for a high dollar to anyone I can get to buy it.

20-Sep-17
"A special water tank/trough and talking about how important water is, well duh! Not only do you now have to buy a special system to have water available to deer but you also have to buy an additive to add to the water for bone growth. No longer can you dig a pit and let rain fill it or cut a barrel in half and put it in the ground."

Because in most places where water is needed, there isn't enough rain to keep a pit or barrel half full and the deer and evaporation would empty such a small trough in about 2 days. Fine if you have time and live on the property, you could just go and fill it every day, but if you don't...

Obviously, there are DIY solutions that could be made, but lot of guys these days lack the skills to turn a screw the right direction. Building a water tank that fills from a reservoir when needed is WAY beyond the skills most guys these days possess, so obviously, there IS a market there. And I don't' hold it against anyone in America who sees an opportunity and makes a product to fill it.

My personal solution was a small dug "pond" lined with plastic and about 15 yards away there was a IBC tote connected to the pond by PVC water line. The pond had a toilet valve mounted in the bottom so when the pond got low, the valve would open and let in water from the tank until full.

But as I said, most guys could never conceive of, design, or build such a system and make it work these days. The average suburbanite these days would have trouble driving a nail if you showed him how to hold the hammer AND started the nail for him.

Grouse

20-Sep-17
bullshit, they could get on youtbe and find out how to drive a nail.

20-Sep-17
They'd have to be able to spell "YouTube" first.

Grouse

20-Sep-17

APauls's Link
My favourite is the commercial where they ask the lumbersexual ad campaign where they ask guys to use a saw, start a chainsaw, swing an axe lol...

20-Sep-17

APauls's Link
Ha ha this one is good too

20-Sep-17
All of this worrying about what other people choose to hunt with sounds like a first world problem to me. Now I'm SMDH !

• Sitka Gear