t-roy 24-Oct-17
DEMO-Bowhunter 24-Oct-17
smarba 24-Oct-17
njbuck 24-Oct-17
TTodd72 24-Oct-17
The last savage 24-Oct-17
Kurt 24-Oct-17
23-Oct-17
I watched that thing shared plenty and now gone?

While I'm thinking about it, where's the "Take Me Hunting knife?

23-Oct-17
I believe L39 is headed up to Kodiak in a few days. No clue where the Golden Horseshoe is.

24-Oct-17
Ask Loesshillsarcher to show you what the golden horseshoe was up to earlier this month when Ned went bowhunting for bison......

24-Oct-17
TRoy is correct. After coming to Maine with me, on a Mooseless hunt, the knife was sent to Hunt Man in MT who is headed to Kodiak with a few BSers. Hopefully it will get a good workout

24-Oct-17

Ned mobile 's embedded Photo
I am the current owner of the Golden Horseshoe. I hope it helps me in the completion of the superslam as it did Jake. I have happily loaned it out to help other hunters with their luck on some of their hunts. Stacee Frost, Anna Vorisek, Travis Todd, Mark Watkins, and Kyle Hudgins have had it in their possession on successful hunts. Nick Kramer and Tom Edgington have had issues possessing it. They must not carress it properly. it's fun to see the places and species it travels to see. Here it hard to see buried in bison hair

24-Oct-17

Ringer

24-Oct-17
Kyle got a Roosy elk this year with its help and Travis scored in his Stones sheep also. I have pics of those but maybe they can post the pics.

24-Oct-17
How does a bowsiter get the opportunity to carry the shoe???

24-Oct-17
Very nice Ned!

24-Oct-17
I can mail it to anyone whom requests it's powers. I need it for my December bighorn hunt however. Lol

24-Oct-17
I can mail it to anyone whom requests it's powers. I need it for my December bighorn hunt however. Lol

24-Oct-17
I always wondered what the golden horseshoe was about!

24-Oct-17
Looks like I need to get some hunts planned so I can use its powers!

It would be interesting to see how many of the NA29 hunts the golden horseshoe has been on and how many different species it has been a part of taking. I am betting it has to be up there in numbers.

24-Oct-17
The golden horseshoe first made its presence as Jake stood up from the dinner table in Colorado while on his Rocky Bighorn hunt. It is theorized that it fell out of his ass that evening. We always thought that with all the luck he was having during his superslam hunts, he surely had one embedded up there. I guess it was proven as fact. Because the shoe provided so much luck during his hunts, it is an enviable object to possess. Once Jake finished his superslam, he passed it on. I am the current owner but have enjoyed lending it out to those in need. Perhaps Jake can give his take. lol

24-Oct-17

TTodd72's embedded Photo
Golden Horseshoe was with me in BC
TTodd72's embedded Photo
Golden Horseshoe was with me in BC

24-Oct-17
Beautiful sheep, Todd. Congrats!

24-Oct-17
Congrats to both of you!

24-Oct-17
We cut toothbrushes in half and spend thousands of $$$ for lightweight high-tech gear, then lug this chunk of steel up the mountain LOL

Although if its powers really are that good...hmmm

24-Oct-17
Beautiful Stone Todd. If memory serves me the horseshoe has been part of all four species of sheep, a bison, I think grizzly and brown bear and im sure many others. Its pretty damn cool that the golden horseshoe has been part of the majority of the NA29 and if it hasn't, we need to make sure it is!

24-Oct-17

TTodd72's embedded Photo
TTodd72's embedded Photo
It was with me in Mexico too. I think Kyle had it on his Rocky hunt.

24-Oct-17
Yeah really beautiful rams !

24-Oct-17
Great Stone's sheep and Desert Bighorn Travis! Excellent specimens!

• Sitka Gear