LBshooter 17-Nov-17
Rut Nut 17-Nov-17
Ken Moody Safaris 17-Nov-17
lawdy 17-Nov-17
Ken Moody Safaris 17-Nov-17
Franklin 17-Nov-17
lawdy 18-Nov-17
17-Nov-17
Don't tell me the two trump boys don't have some clot with thier father. Trump administration considering lifting the ban on elephant trophies brought into America. This will ignite the left big time.

17-Nov-17
Not ONLY the left! Did anybody listen to Michael Savage on the radio yesterday? He is apparently an animal lover and was all over Trump for trying to get the ban lifted. He actually sounded like a PETA rep! : (

17-Nov-17
The determined efforts of SCI forcesd the ban to be reassessed. It must be lifted if elephant in Southern Africa are to be responsibly conserved.

17-Nov-17
No regulated hunting with huge fees, no money for the preserves. That means no money to hire wardens which will makes poachers very happy. Hunters pay for conservation. The antis are all mouth and could truly care less about the health of the ecosystem.

17-Nov-17

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
Bending to ARF pressure!

17-Nov-17
Correct me if I`m wrong but this is only for the IMPORT of the animal parts...just like the Polar Bears. The HUNTING continues you just can`t bring the Ivory back.

18-Nov-17
Franklin, correct. Poachers will continue to hunt as fees that pay for conservation dry up.

• Sitka Gear