Old School 21-Nov-17
GF 22-Nov-17
CurveBow 22-Nov-17
AndyJ 22-Nov-17
GF 22-Nov-17
Bou'bound 22-Nov-17
Bownarrow 24-Nov-17
19-Nov-17
Ted was playing at a benefit last night when 11 libturds jumped on the stage and attacked him. They were caught and arrested.

19-Nov-17

No Mercy's Link
Fake.

19-Nov-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Saw the picture and thought it was real.

19-Nov-17

19-Nov-17
Totally FAKE!

19-Nov-17
You know it is fake, Uncle Ted would of whooped some ass!

19-Nov-17
Is this conservative fake news ? I thought the libs were doing the fake news ?

20-Nov-17
Ted may have done a 'media stunt' ... wouldn't surprise me any! Won't he be '69' ? this December ?? (or maybe it's 70) .... anyway I'm sure he still has a lot of 'followers' .... lol

20-Nov-17
I think uncle Ted would have had a .45 tucked away in his waistband and hopefully capped all of them if it was to ever happen. Hope so any way.

20-Nov-17
Gotta throw the BS flag on this one.

20-Nov-17
Maybe it was a bunch of women trying to get their child support out of him......

20-Nov-17
Well the guy on the left is Liam Gallagher, the singer for Oasis.

20-Nov-17
Fake...too bad.

20-Nov-17
Google it - fake

20-Nov-17
“Is this conservative fake news ? I thought the libs were doing the fake news ?”

If you’ll tolerate a reality check here....

Fake News is BIG business. It doesn’t come from the Right OR the Left; it comes from people who know that just about anything will get picked up if it’s sensational enough, and they don’t begin to give a rip about anything at all other than cashing in. When it comes to politics, they only see dollar signs, and they don’t have to sweat the consequences because they're operating from the other side of the planet. Some of these characters made well into six-figure incomes making s#!+ up about Hillary during the election; they didn’t want to help Trump, but they didn’t care if they did. They just knew that there were about 100 million people in the US who could not STAND the thought of another Clinton presidency and who would Click And Share on ANYTHING if it made her look bad enough.

Like the disclaimer on the site in No Mercy’s post says: If you believe ANY of this crap, you’re a Dumbass.

Rule of thumb: if you see it on a “sponsored”, “promoted” or “suggested” link, it’s FAKE. If a link lands on a page with a whole boatload of ads on it, it’s FAKE. And if you have to read a “news story” one repetitive half-sentence at a time, it is most assuredly FAKE.

Those sites cashed in big during the election, and they’re going to just keep on publishing whatever bullschitt gets them the traffic...

The question is whether we as a Nation are going to keep falling for whatever crap supports our personal worldview or offends our sensibilities... but as long as we’ve got people willing to believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax and there are child slave colonies on the moon, it’s probably a pretty solid business model....

20-Nov-17
Think before you post... Ed F

20-Nov-17
I can't believe after the last six months anyone would believe anything on the Internet.lol

20-Nov-17
Last 6 months...? Try the last 8+ years. Both sides are saying and promoting schittt that is completely false or fabricated. It's taking this country down. And if you don't think there is outside influences from other countries contributing to these falsehoods... U R truly a dumbass!!!

20-Nov-17
Of course outside countries provide influence, their dysfunctions have been pouring through our borders for decades. They live here now.

20-Nov-17
It's called "click bait". The more people who click on the websites with sensational headlines and fake stories, the more they generate in ad revenue. Think "National Enquirer" in the virtual world.

20-Nov-17
Thats a picture of the British band Oasis by the way.

20-Nov-17
What ... on the internet you know its all truth! ........ BONJOUR

20-Nov-17
CNN was the first to break this story correct? Or are they just the parent company?

20-Nov-17
Now, why would you go dragging CNN into this mess?

They’re not my favorite, but they are at least fact-based...

20-Nov-17
Ed you’re onto something....

21-Nov-17
..or on something.

21-Nov-17
"Now, why would you go dragging CNN into this mess? They’re not my favorite, but they are at least fact-based..."

Have you had a concussion recently?

21-Nov-17
CNN "fact-based"? GF, now I have to clean up a coffee spill!

My favorite was when CNN's Don Lemon reported that the missing Malaysian jet possibly flew into a "Black Hole".

21-Nov-17
And he did it with a straight face too Jaq! Unreal.

It's getting so the gullible really have to worry these days. Next thing you know people will be believing that Donald Trump is the president!

21-Nov-17
My bad, I guess... Last time I watched CNN was the night we went into Iraq... the first time!

A black hole?? Is there a chance that guy was speaking metaphorically? Or is he just smart enough to have heard an “expert” say that and interpret it literally??

21-Nov-17
I believe it was CNN who played apologist for that Georgia Representative when he said Guam was going to capsize, because they like to keep to facts...

21-Nov-17
The only thing factual about CNN is that if they didn’t have a contract for every airport in the country, they would only have 13 viewers. And that’s a fact Jack ! (to quote Uncle Si) :-)

21-Nov-17
Lmao,,, Kodiak!!!

21-Nov-17
GF, no, he was serious about the Black Hole. Don Lemon regularly spouts nonsense, which is why he's the prime time anchor. He speaks directly to the "low information" viewers which make up most of CNNs meager audience.

After the Aurora theater shooting he claimed he walked right into a gun store and bought a "fully automatic weapon" even though he'd only shot a gun a couple times in his life. He said anyone can buy an automatic weapon.

I watch CNN regularly just for laughs at the absurdity. Highly entertaining!

21-Nov-17
Double post

21-Nov-17
What 2 things don’t go together? “Fact based” and CNN certainly are close to the top of that list.

That was a good one no doubt.

22-Nov-17
Guess I just don’t know what I’m missing by not watching TV...

Have to say I’ve become a big fan of the fact-checking sites where they explain the truths, partial truths, untruths and outright lies of a claim made by a politician or interest group.

You still have to keep the BS detector on High and sometimes follow up on the citations, though...

22-Nov-17
Ted has been known to carry a Glock 20 in 10 mm. I don't think he would have had a problem......

22-Nov-17
Ace I’m not sure Donald Trump believes he’s president.

If any of you watch Fox you have no room to point the finger at cnn for bs. CNN is the liberal bs news factory, Fox is the conservative counterpart. Both are news “entertainment” and both should be watched with a high level of skepticism.

22-Nov-17
Is that Entertainment or Infotainment? Maybe Disinfotainment???

22-Nov-17
Was he within a high fence area when attacked.

24-Nov-17
I think CNN is turning into a rag. Not as bad as Fox or MSN, but going that direction. But I would not say the comment: "Don Lemon reported the jet flew into a black hole" is accurate. He read a listeners tweet and called it a conspiracy theory quickly thereafter, then asked a guest panelist. You can decide: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/don-lemon-black-hole-malaysia-jet

Again, not what I call journalism, but to me it looks like the craziness was quickly debunked. Sometimes its good for people to make up there own minds about which media outlets to trust. Not that I don't beleive everything you guys say…and as far as the OP: Fake News. And if CNN only has 13 viewers who is the liberal outlet that is controlling the masses you guys always talk about? ABC? NBC?

• Sitka Gear