GF 23-Nov-17
APauls 23-Nov-17
GF 23-Nov-17
Scrappy 23-Nov-17
GF 23-Nov-17
Bou'bound 23-Nov-17
23-Nov-17
What say ye?

I was always a skeptic ‘til I started living with tides... Local conditions can vary, and it’s not the only thing, but overall... I’m becoming more open to the idea the more I pay attention to it...

23-Nov-17
One of the guys ask where I get my Solunar info...

Downloaded an app called Fishing Points... it can pull in your location from GPS so you can mark your spots, keep an eye on the tides, etc.

Much more functionality than I’ve taken time to mess with...

23-Nov-17
It's too far down the list of variables that affect deer movement in descending order that I don't have the time/energy to take it into account.

23-Nov-17

GF's embedded Photo
Needed a bigger platter for this one
GF's embedded Photo
Needed a bigger platter for this one
GF's embedded Photo
Not this one! On the Do Not Eat list, but like the blue, the App said it was going to be a very high activity day...
GF's embedded Photo
Not this one! On the Do Not Eat list, but like the blue, the App said it was going to be a very high activity day...
Seems pretty good on fish around here...

23-Nov-17
I do a lot of hunting in bedding areas in the mornings and can see how the deer do have a cycle.

The deer get back to bed later and later until there is a reset and for a few days they will be there long before daylight. Then cycle starts over. Like others have said there is just to many variables to even try to figure it out.

23-Nov-17
That’s what makes it interesting!

23-Nov-17
Bunk

• Sitka Gear