Heat 23-Nov-17
Marty 23-Nov-17
JW 23-Nov-17
Buffalo1 23-Nov-17
cnelk 23-Nov-17
deerslayer 23-Nov-17
Dennis Razza 23-Nov-17
23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Just a reminder to stop and take a moment to reflect on how truly blessed most of us are to live in the country with more freedoms and opportunities than anywhere else on earth! God truly did “shed his grace” on us.

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving all!

23-Nov-17
Yes sir! Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hopefully we all get a little hunt in somehow...

23-Nov-17
Today is special for me, bittersweet. I'll be spending it in out in the open prairie with the mule deer, where my wife would want me to be if she were still here.

Be thankful for your family and for those who love you. I am truly thankful for the amazing friends who all rallied around to support me this past two weeks.

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving, and a special one to you Lou!

23-Nov-17
Peace be with you all! “Thanksgiving” What a wonderful US holiday!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all. My first Thanksgiving without my father, he will be missed.

23-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving to all. My children are scattered from coast to coast. Will spend thanksgiving with in laws.

23-Nov-17
Well said Troy and thinking about you Lou. Enjoy each day and Happy Thanksgiving Bowsite.

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all you Bowsiters across our Great Nation !

Best Wishes, Jeff

23-Nov-17
Blessed we are....

Happy Thanksgiving all to you and yours.

23-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving my friend's,....,,my son just made the day better ,,20 min ago scored a decent West Virginia buck,,congrats to my son Hunter!!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving all you bowsiters in this great country and all in uniform serving abroad!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving, all my brothers of the bow!! (Or cousins of the crossbow, if it applies!) ;-)

23-Nov-17

The last savage's embedded Photo
The last savage's embedded Photo
Just got a pic,,sorry for the rifle kill post but I'm hoping for a pass on thanksgiving,,,lol

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving! Kia finally got a turkey today...from the supermarket! Ha! Wishing you all my ch to be thankful for today! God bless!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I was in the treestand this morning before sunrise...seeing the forest come to life on a fall day is a terrific way to reflect on all we have to be thankful for.

23-Nov-17

kellyharris's embedded Photo
kellyharris's embedded Photo
Dinner in 2 hours with lots of family!

Now to keep those damn Bumpess’s dogs away!

23-Nov-17
Congrats to your son Savage!

23-Nov-17

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
A buddy scored this morning as well with his bow.

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

23-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Good luck Lou! Congrats to the hunters that were successful this morning.

23-Nov-17
Amen T Roy! Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Kevin

23-Nov-17
Amen Troy. Happy Thanksgiving all.

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all. We have so much to be thankful for. We are truly a blessed nation inspite of all of our problems.

23-Nov-17

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I’m thankful that this was the last Coors Light in the frig as I smoked some Cornish game hens today :)

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys!

I am certainly thankful and appreciative of the opportunities we as American sportsmen get to enjoy. I just got done hunting some public land this week, and I was continuously thinking of how awesome it is that we have tracts of lands we can all hunt. I sincerely hope that my son, daughters, and grandkids get the same opportunities I've been blessed with.

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Sitka Gear