hammer 30-Dec-17
BigOk 30-Dec-17
Owl 30-Dec-17
'Ike' (Phone) 30-Dec-17
WV Mountaineer 30-Dec-17
Charlie Rehor 31-Dec-17
planebow 31-Dec-17
27-Dec-17
Well, what’d the big guy drop off...?!? Got a pair of the Crispi Dakota’s which I’d been wanting to try, new compact first aid kit for the pack and a ‘kitchen pass’ for all of 2018! Bam! ;-)

27-Dec-17
I got a copy of "Crimson Arrow" I asked for, per recommendations from here. Along with a Whitetail Management book and also a "Dilly Dilly" tshirt! Lol!

27-Dec-17
I now own some First Lite camo....in the discontinued ASAT pattern. I can already envision the Woodbury jacket logging alot of time in a treestand. Got some lightweight merino wool pieces too. Should be great for early season spot and stalk out west.

27-Dec-17
"The Punisher" boxer shorts. From my teenage son.

27-Dec-17
A 10 pack of Slick Tricks.

TMBB

27-Dec-17
I also got crimson Arrows. Will be reading it during the cold snap we are having. Also got 5 gallons of 90 weight gear oil for a 550 Oliver I'm restoring this winter

27-Dec-17
Congrats ground hunter that is so awesome!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

27-Dec-17
ground hunter you got one awesome gift. I have learned and appreciate good health the older I get. Without health- it's almost impossible to enjoy anything on this side of the soil.

27-Dec-17
Wife and mother in law both got Kifaru gift cards for me. I bought some new broadheads, victorinox knife and an ez lap steel for my stocking. ;)

27-Dec-17
Congrats ground hunter, health is the best gift of all! Under the tree I had a pair of Arctic Shield boot covers and a dozen discontinued Easton Epic 340 shafts I've been trying to find.

27-Dec-17
I must have been naughty! :^(

27-Dec-17
Got spoiled up here...Day One high backed pants, Kuiu glassing mitts and the Alpine pant. But what was even more awesome was spoiling my son with a Hoyt Carbon Defiant Turbo wrapped in a PSE box! Good fun for sure. Also bought him the new hooded pull-over from Day one which he also loved! Great time of year.

27-Dec-17
New set of vapor trails & Bean Boots.

27-Dec-17
Groundhunter, that is outstanding. Gifts from God are the best ones.

27-Dec-17
New mathews triax. My wifes yhe best!!!!!!

27-Dec-17
Lone wolf Climber. Still have a couple season choice antlerless tags in Nebraska. Can't wait to try it out!

It was my son's first Christmas so the whole day was special for me.

27-Dec-17
I got a Rambo electric assist fat bike

27-Dec-17
I got a flashlight and a bar of soap. Maybe she's trying to tell me something...

27-Dec-17
An artist delivered Gail's gift from the grave last week - a watercolor of a big elk in the snow that she'd commissioned for me before she died. I had no idea. That was hard.

27-Dec-17
Damn Lou, that is hard. . . .

I got an REI gift card. I'm gonna get a pair of Asolo boots.

The best gift was seeing my daughter react to her presents. She got a "jeep", actually a Polaris Youth Razr. Her hands-on-head disbelief was the best gift of the year. And I got it all on video so I can enjoy it again and again.

27-Dec-17
I had the joy of watching our kids open their gifts on Christmas! This is the first year in a long time that no hunting related items were given at Christmas. The closest we came was the signed copy of Eva Shockey's book I got for my daughter.

Lou, I'm sure that was a hard gift to receive but also a painting you will treasure for its significance.

27-Dec-17
I got bowfishing supplies, some Nockturnals and a new jacket. best part got to spend some time with my daughter and grandaughter.

27-Dec-17
Lou, I can’t imagine a better gift.

27-Dec-17
4 out of 5 of our kids are adults now so this year we told them not to expect much........

Because we spent our hard earned holiday checks on an Alaskan Cruise in May. We've never been on a cruise or to Alaska...... and we're very much looking forward to it. I'm going halibut fishing at our first stop in Ketchikan......

27-Dec-17

Grasshopper's embedded Photo
Grasshopper's embedded Photo
Santa was a sucker for year end close outs.

27-Dec-17

Pigsticker's embedded Photo
Pigsticker's embedded Photo
Two Shimano Stradivarius spinning reels, gloomis spinning rod, browning trail camera, books.

27-Dec-17
Stradic not Stradivarius! Got to love spellcheck.

27-Dec-17
Enough gift cards to get the EXO 5500 pack and an FHF Bino harness.

27-Dec-17
Tricia and I presented ourselves with a new Terracotta Clay Baker, to slow cook lots of wild game and fowl.

27-Dec-17

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Here's my gift...
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Here's my gift...
Ground hunter... awesome gift!

Lou... wow! Talk about a tear jerker.

27-Dec-17
Kifaru Sheep Tarp!

27-Dec-17
I don't know if I can post my gift....it goes boom!

27-Dec-17
Some great gifts, both emotional and physical...Rick, you got fire starter! :-)

27-Dec-17

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Bake..... Did it look something like this?

This was a perfectly timed pic of my 6 month old grand niece Christmas morning. We died laughing.

27-Dec-17

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Ho Ho Ho!

27-Dec-17
That's a classic Troy! It was a lot like that. She just stood there with her hands on her head without saying a word, for about 15 seconds. I loved it. Made my whole year, honestly

27-Dec-17
cnelk, I'll be right over!

27-Dec-17
I got a mechanics "creeper". I guess they all felt sorry for me having to slide under all their vehicles on a sheet of cardboard. LOL :-)

27-Dec-17
A broken finger on my shooting hand. ugh

27-Dec-17

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
I snapped a screenshot of the reaction. Seriously makes it all worth it

27-Dec-17
Got some more game bags, a backpacking propane stove and a whole bunch of fly fishing gear!

27-Dec-17
I had to tell wifey about 3 years ago that she didn't need to get me a Christmas gift - I don't need much and get what I need during the year. This year she said the same to me and so we bought a 'Christmas' for a family that is living at the women's shelter.

27-Dec-17
Scoot....that’s meme worthy!

Bill Busbice as a youngster when he was told by the DNR that he was over his limit!

27-Dec-17
Santa brought me the bills for everyone else’s Christmas.

27-Dec-17
Hahahahaha! Love that dude's shirt!

Treestand and some fleece layers from the kiddos for me.

27-Dec-17
Looks like he's refusing to watch the NFL.........

27-Dec-17
One Christmas Eve, as a kid, I heard gun shots from down the road. In the morning my dad said that some one had shot some of Santa’s reindeer and he couldn’t make it to our place, so no gifts.

But to his credit, Dad had taken the time to turn around all the mirrors in the house so we wouldn’t have to watch ourselves suffer.

27-Dec-17
A couple sets of polyester base layers in medium weight. A dozen Beman ICS hunters. And, a custom knife made by the best, unknown knife maker in this country, my brother. He has truly perfected the heat treating of O1. With the one he made me this summer, I've skinned and broke down three deer plus, opened a can of baked beans with it. And, it'll still shave you like butter. This one is even better at retaining an edge.

But, the best gift I got was to see the face of my nephew when I gave him a model 70, in 270 caliber, that his dad, (my brother) used to own but, due to hard times, had to part ways with 15 years ago. I was blessed to get it back a couple years ago and, have been patiently waiting on the day for my nephew to get old enough to receive it. It was my brothers first big game rifle and now, it is his youngest son's first big game rifle. He's still far to young for it but, he definitely has something to look forward too. If my brother allowed his kids pics on the internet, I'd post it. Kinda like Bake's girl but, he jumped about 10 inches in the air. My wife timed he pic perfectly.

ground hunter, sounds like you understand life. God definitely is good.

Lou, keep the faith bro.

27-Dec-17

HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
You will shoot your eye out!!

27-Dec-17
150.00 of Cables gift cards and a dozen Maxima Red arrows.

27-Dec-17
$400 in Cabelas gift cards, best thing is I ordered yesterday and they ended up having a huge sale today and I got back over 235 bucks on my order. Stand Hunter Extreme bibs for $149 and Silent Hunter bibs $334 for $79 bucks. Check the sale out. I ended up saving over $400 by he time I was done!! Shawn

27-Dec-17
My wife and I bought ourselves a tread climber so we can get in better shape. Everything else was for the kids

30-Dec-17
Cabela's gift cards for me. I have a list of items to use them for. Just before Christmas, I left my binos in the blind and a mouse at the leather from the bino sling and carried away my pocket New Testament.

30-Dec-17
I must have been a good boy this year, got a millennium hang on stand, hunting gloves, euro mount kit, and a new orange hunting vest.

30-Dec-17
Got a trip to Shiloh Ranch for my 11 year old son and myself. Headed there in May.. Will be our first time there..Very excited to go ! Happy New Year to all.

30-Dec-17
Bullets from my daughter, she says Dad always needs more bullets. We target shoot a lot during the summer.

30-Dec-17
Family VIP tickets to a Marcus King Band show and an overnight stay at a nearby hotel. Stoked.

30-Dec-17
Ha, great picture Hunt...

30-Dec-17
Yep, that made me smile Hunt.

31-Dec-17
Wonderboom, wireless speaker for IPhone. Rock the shas ba!!!

31-Dec-17
Shawn, the sales were awesome. Gift cards received purchased better outerwear at 50 percent off for me.

31-Dec-17
A Ripcord Ace Micro and a dozen FMJ from my loving wife.

• Sitka Gear