DanWesson357 28-Dec-17
Countryboy 28-Dec-17
r-man 29-Dec-17
Feedjake 29-Dec-17
Greg Kush 30-Dec-17
Greg Kush 30-Dec-17
ChasingFAHL 30-Dec-17
27-Dec-17
I have been thinking on dropping cable all together. What are some good shows i can watch online. I have been watching Whitetail Edge and Midwest Whitetail. So far I like them better than what was on the Outdoor Channel anyway.

27-Dec-17
I'm a big fan of Randy Newbergs YouTube channel not a ton of bowhunting but a great show.

27-Dec-17
i like hush ( i agree they should spend more time at the range), born and raised outdoors, Randy Newberg and enjoy the amuture guys also.

27-Dec-17
What these guys said, plus check out the bossoftheswamp channel for some variety. Cabin building/renovation stuff, fishing, even a couple bow harvests and a butchering series. Laid back dude with a super smart Border Collie.

27-Dec-17
Midwest Whitetail is the best of the lot. I watch it on my phone and get the updated blogs and shows sent on a regular basis.

27-Dec-17
Leatherwood outdoors, kill em outdoors

27-Dec-17
YouTube is pretty much the only hunting stuff I watch any more. Also, if you have Amazon Prime, Randy Newberg's "Fresh Tracks" is on there and "Meateater" is on Netflix.

27-Dec-17

Two Feathers's Link
Another one I like is The Deer Society.

27-Dec-17
I like The Hunting Public

27-Dec-17
Whitebone Creations Hunting is pretty cool.

27-Dec-17

27-Dec-17
Midwest Whitetails!!!

27-Dec-17
Born n raised, Leatherwood Outdoors, Fresh Tracks, and I enjoy Hickock45. No Midwest Whitetails or Whitetail madness, etc..... Last thing I want to watch is a deer killed on a farm that has been allowed to grow to "maturity". Not taking away from any one who feels differently but, watching whitetail tree stand hunting over a food plot is about as thought and entertaining provoking to me as watching a pile of corn mold. I've done them both which is why I say that. I want to see average guys getting after it the way average guy's get after it. And, I want to see an active hunt. Not a "domesticated" deer hunt. Don't get me wrong, I love to whitetail deer hunt and, do it as often as possible every year I've been able to. I just don't intend to watch a whole lot of it unless its done in an active setting. I truly was meant to live out west fellas :^) God Bless men

28-Dec-17
Midwest Whitetails, HUSH, Born n Raised, HowtoHunt...

28-Dec-17
Surprised to see a couple of you mention HUSH. When I first saw these guys I was a little turned off. I'll admit I wanted to dislike them. I guess the flat brims, etc made me a little hesitant.

As I watched more of their episodes I began to enjoy them more. They are the younger generation doing DIY Public land hunts. It appears they started filming their hunts and posting them on you tube and they gained popularity so they did more. Not some rich kids that had their Dad's connections or money to get them on Outdoor Channel, etc. From what I've seen they pretty much do rifle hunts but like their posts on you tube.

Their CO rifle muley hunts are a good representative of what can be expected from someone who does their homework and spends a few seasons getting to know an area. Hats off to them.

28-Dec-17
I haven't had cable in 15 years . Last year my wife bought Roku for like $30 and pays 7 a month for Netflix . Now I can watch YouTube on my regular T.V. and I don't have to plug the computer into the T.V. I hate most hunting shows on cable , but YouTube is great .

28-Dec-17
I've come to like the Hushin folks. They recently did one that talked about their background, coming from money is NOT where they come from.

28-Dec-17
Hunting Public Midwest Whitetail Born and Raised Outdoors Top Priority Hunting Randy Newberg Steve RInella Meat Eater

28-Dec-17
We have Roku and Netflixs. There are hidden Roku channels you can search for and add to your library. I have seen Roku hunting channels you can add. I do alot of Youtube for old school movies like Sherlock Homes, Charlie Chan and WWII stuff.

28-Dec-17
Told my wife that the only shows I need are Wicked Tuna, Shark Tank reruns, and Meateater. She was not impressed.

28-Dec-17
Meat Eater is of my favourites, I love the whole experience when I watch him, it's a great show! born and raised is very close!

28-Dec-17

snapcrackpop's Link
This is the first video I've watched from Bear Hunting Magazine, but WOW! It won't be the last.

28-Dec-17
Great video snapcrackpop

28-Dec-17
That was a SWEET video.

28-Dec-17
Leatherwood outdoors I really like their flintlock hunting.

28-Dec-17
Watch Paul Korn on YouTube, great Hunter & awesome episodes. Also anything Meateater, simply the best. No cable here, YouTube on my Big screen! Not bombarded with commercials. YouTube is the only way to watch Hunting now. Real Hunters, Real Hunts!

29-Dec-17
mouse trap mondays ,

29-Dec-17
“Deermeatfordinner” is interesting. Hunting, fishing, butchering, and cooking.

There is a guy from Australia that does primitive building etc (not hunting) that is phenomenal. He goes by “primitive technology”.

30-Dec-17
The Hunting Public is a new YouTube show and it is a good one.

30-Dec-17
I especially liked this hunt.

30-Dec-17
we are building a channel called Chasing FAHL. It was have a bunch of how-tos, reviews and hunts on it. We've got 12 or so videos so far but you should check it out!

• Sitka Gear