South Farm 24-Jan-18
nijimasu 24-Jan-18
Bowriter 24-Jan-18
Ace 25-Jan-18
OFFHNTN 26-Jan-18
23-Jan-18

Bowriter's embedded Photo
Wife wanted me to trap him but I told her hides wasn't bringin nuthin due to warm weather.

23-Jan-18
Rug.

23-Jan-18
My 88 year old buddy did a "rug" mount on green felt with an ermine (weasel) with mouth open and has it on his wall. Tells little kids its a baby polar bear and they're just awed! Been a few adults not too bright either!!

23-Jan-18
That's funny right there!

23-Jan-18
Oh the horror another gun kill; ) lol That is funny

23-Jan-18
Just let the cat in and you won't have to make a decision.

23-Jan-18
You'll shoot your eye out!

23-Jan-18
Probably shot it over cheese..

23-Jan-18
Photoshopped

23-Jan-18
What does the skull score? If it is over 1.5” definitely worth a full body mount.

23-Jan-18
I would say if you have the space why not go all in and do a real once in a life time custom life size. Just be sure you get the right guy, mice are very difficult to get that exact right eye set and level. Use some one who specializes in mice, or at the very least rodents. Be sure you post photos when the mount and the habitat are done... ;-)

23-Jan-18
More of the story: I have wife, (scared of mice,), convinced they travel in packs and come under bedroom doors at night and perch on top of covers. When they are sure you are asleep, they lick you on the lips to get water.

She bought it.

23-Jan-18
Lmao !!!!!!

23-Jan-18
I guess that takes care of the cat idea, because , what I heard, cat's will lie on your chest at night and suck out your breath until you die.

23-Jan-18

Buffalo1's embedded Photo
Buffalo1's embedded Photo
I wish we were neighbors. My snake was looking for a meal. Caught this little bigger in my house last week the day before the big snow.

Got him out of house, had a counseling session and released again to the wild.

Think he got into house via a flower pot that was brought in from out side. Think when things warmed up he decided to take a tour of the house and got caught.

23-Jan-18
Thats what happens when you have a floorless shelter.

23-Jan-18
I woulda burned the house down and moved to the arctic! LOL I would rather be covered in mice than within a mile of a snake. Hate them icky things with a passion!

23-Jan-18
South Farm and I would get along fine. I would substitute fn for icky.

23-Jan-18
#2 bit the dust. And Paul, you are right. Cats will suck the breath out of a baby. Besides, both my dog and I are allergic to cats. Only had one snake and it was in the terlet. So, I just hooked the tractor up and moved the terlet.

23-Jan-18
"Full body or just head?"

I thought you were trying to start a fight over baptism methods.

Sprinklers and Dunkers.

23-Jan-18
Take that little rodent over the ("mighty"?) snake any day of the week... Like others, they're my weakness like Kryptonite to S!

23-Jan-18
Buffalo, what is that, some kind of king snake? bowriter, had a gal friend stay over at my place in WA once. (note, 'once'). In the middle of the night a mouse ran across the covers and stopped on her face, then continued on when she freaked. She never stayed there again. LOL! Hell, it didn't even lick her lips!

23-Jan-18

kentuckbowhnter's embedded Photo
how bout this one for an idea
kentuckbowhnter's embedded Photo
how bout this one for an idea

23-Jan-18
Had a buddy that dissected a pregnant mouse and skinned her and the babies out and had them pinned up on his bulletin board

23-Jan-18
Had to dissect several in college but much larger. Also dissected an earthworm and about a dozen animals from goats to elk. Got to where I kinda liked necrposy. Usually do a deer or two every year just out of curiosity. But I aint doing anymore mouses or woims.

23-Jan-18
I have really good freeze dry taxidermist that does all my velvet antlers. He does awesome pets too!

23-Jan-18

Just waiting for #3- Wonder if SCI has a category for BB-gun mice?

24-Jan-18
"Had a buddy that dissected a pregnant mouse and skinned her and the babies out and had them pinned up on his bulletin board"

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess your buddy ain't completely "normal", is he?!? Better keep one eye on him!

24-Jan-18
I'd go for a Euro mount, ar maybe a nice pedestal, set with natural mouse habitat around it.

24-Jan-18
I like the pedestal idea...with the bb right between the eyes.

25-Jan-18
Box it up and send it to Dennis Razza. He can do a thread on mounting a mouse.

I'd suggest going full body with some habitat. Make it open mouth and growling.

Anyone see Dinner For Schmucks?

26-Jan-18
Depends on how much money and space in the house you have for it. :)

• Sitka Gear