MichaelArnette 25-Jan-18
Sixby 25-Jan-18
Elk4Doc 26-Jan-18
HDE 27-Jan-18
Matt 27-Jan-18
BULELK1 27-Jan-18
TD 27-Jan-18
24-Jan-18
Got a membership package today wanting me to join.I'm in Ohio and I doubt if I'll ever get a chance to hunt elk in my lifetime,but I'd consider the work the foundation is doing is worth supporting.on the fence .

24-Jan-18
I have been a member since 1988. It is worth the money spent to preserve and protect wildlife habitat, access, and hunting, if for nothing other that the benefit of the wildlife itself, say nothing of those who can forever access and use it.

24-Jan-18
For what it’s worth Bugle Magazine is top notch! You’ll definitely look forward to getting it 4 times a year.

24-Jan-18
Yeah, it's worth it just for Bugle. Plus it'll light your fire reading it and motivate you to get out west. FWIW, a 1 week DIY elk hunt can be done really cheaply. $500 in gas round trip, $600-$700 for a tag. You already have hunting stuff and you already have to eat. You don't have to own all the bells and whistles to hunt elk - it can be done with all the stuff you use to hunt white tails.

24-Jan-18
They are fighting the good fight. Great organization again. God Bless

24-Jan-18
Been a member for a long time. RMEF is a great organization with fine people. I think you will be proud to be a member seeing all the great worth they do. I am Ready to make the jump to life membership in RMEF and couple others. I am also a member of P&Y, WSF, Life memeber at Eastern chapter of WSF, NRA( life member), BHA, GSCO and NYSBH.

I wish I could do even more. And hopefully in the future I can.

24-Jan-18
Good organization, great on public land issues, doesn't shy away from wolf controversy.

24-Jan-18
90 cents out of every dollar we send them goes to projects (instead of paying people). Their mission is HABITAT preservation and improvement. That benefits all species! Your money goes to that goal rather than lawyers. I know of no better cause across the west.

24-Jan-18
Very good organization. Been a member since the early 1980's. They do a lot that benefits wildlife. They put out a quality magazine as well so you get something back even if you are unable to hunt out west. Notice that you are in Ohio. RMEF did a lot to support and fund the reintroduction of elk into Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina and a few other states close to you.

24-Jan-18
The Bugle (the magazine they send us member's) is an excellent read,great story's,well written.I've picked up quite a few good tips from it.

24-Jan-18
One of the best, if not the best, organizations that support wildlife, wild lands, and hunters. They were a little shy on the wolf issue for a bit, but when they brought in David Allen, they immediately changed their public position on wolf issues. Been a member for 20 years.

24-Jan-18
Great organization! If you have a local chapter please consider attending their annual banquet in addition to becoming a member. Great time for a great cause while raising money for elk and the places the live.

24-Jan-18
Love them! Advocacy for hunters is much improved since the old days.

24-Jan-18
Join your local chapter. You’ll have a great experience and meet lots of like minded hunters. And you just might find elk hunting .....is in your future.

24-Jan-18
No elk hunting...Lawd take me now! I've been a member for a bit and enjoy everything about them. Went to a banquet once and had a great time. I need to go back to a banquet now that I think about it!

24-Jan-18
Hey,thanks for the feedback.think I'll go for it.

24-Jan-18
JOIN! The RMEF is doing great things for us humans and more importantly the critters and lands we love!

Mark

24-Jan-18
Have been a life member for years. Great organization protecting habitat. Great magazine as well

24-Jan-18
As stated the membership is worth it just for Bugle magazine, and they do good work.

24-Jan-18
i am a member and they are a great organization and your money will be well spent on conservation.

24-Jan-18
Been a member since the 80's. Their membership nation wide is over 200,000. With all of the recent public Federal land transfer controversy brewing lately, we need RMEF helping us all on that front as well.

24-Jan-18
I've been a member for almost 20 years. And, Oho is closer to elk than NYS is (Rocky Mountain elk, not PA or KY)! Git' yer butt out there and hunt them. But, beware, my hunts soon became the second, third, etc Annual Once in a lifetime Elk Hunt! :)

>>>>-------->

24-Jan-18
Do it. Find your local chapter and volunteer to help with the banquet and see the great work RMEF does. You will meet great folks, have a great time at the banquet and know that you are helping to preserve habitat for generations to come. I have been a member and volunteering for 20 plus years. Not all the members and volunteers are avid elk hunters but they all believe in conservation.

24-Jan-18
Tons of land open to the public that would be gone without them. Happy to send my dues in.

24-Jan-18
Been a member for years. Became a life member several years ago. Great outdoor group in my opinion

24-Jan-18
They have conserved, improved, or opened access to over 6 million acres of elk habitat since their inception. Also the banquets are fundraisers and you can win or bid on donated prize items. Vancouver Chapter is where I won the bid on a Brackenberry Shadow in 91, for $275.00, and Jim then build one for me custom. I also won a three animal B&C combined scoring contest, two elk and a mulie rack, my first place est. score was within 5/8 " of the total. Won a $400.00 pair of Redford Sundance custom made elk leather cowboy boots. Have been to Catskill Chapter banquets. They are fun and worthwhile causes.

25-Jan-18
I've been a Life Member for years.

Wap

25-Jan-18
Yep, great org. Banquets are fantastic. Been a member for years. Live in PA but get to hunt them now and then. More about conservation than anything else. I say join, go to a banquet, and then book a hunt somewhere. You won't regret it.

25-Jan-18
Great organization that does things the right way. Always exciting to hear what they are doing for the Wisconsin herd.

25-Jan-18
Been a member since 1998 or so. Went to a few of the banquets also. Can't add anything that has not already been said. In the grand scheme of costs/money, your membership has significant value for very little money.

25-Jan-18

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
The RMEF makes things like this possible. Proud to be a member, proud to serve on our local chapter committee, and will continue to do so as long as I'm able! If you're not a member please join today!

25-Jan-18
Great organization I’d look up backcountry hunter and anglers as well if you have interest in you and your children having hunting access to public lands

25-Jan-18
Lost me and my support over their support of enviors and wolves. Never looked at them again. Never will.

God bless, Steve

26-Jan-18
I'll join the chorus to say that they are a great conservation organization and protecting hunter access. I also find Bugle to absolutely be my favorite outdoor magazine. Great stories, well written and like outdoor magazines used to be years ago. Proud to be a member.

27-Jan-18
Felt the way Sixby did for awhile, but they've come back to more of their grassroots than they were before a few years back. Finally got around to doing a life membership this evening at our local chapter banquet.

Would much rather RMEF do the expo in SLC than the other one that does it...

27-Jan-18
RMEF and WSF are the two conservation groups I personally feel best about giving my money to. The current RMEF is in line with hunters on wolves, IMO no need to ignore all the good work they do due to a view no longer held by the organization.

27-Jan-18
I have been a Sponsor Member for ever!

I believe in the RMEF & WSF and they are the only Conservation Orgs I belong to.

Good luck, Robb

27-Jan-18
I finally had to join because I felt so guilty using the address stickers they send all the time....... =D

• Sitka Gear