Bono 29-Jan-18
Bou'bound 29-Jan-18
IKE220 29-Jan-18
Duke 30-Jan-18
shiloh 31-Jan-18
BIG BEAR 31-Jan-18
26-Jan-18

Hawkeye's Link
Hi guys. I did a podcast with Sportsman's Nation and Nine Finger Chronicles this week. We discussed bowhunting mentors, how we got started, kids, and about my book "Crimson Arrows." It was alot of fun and would be interested to hear what you guys think if you get time to listen :) Hope you all are well and take care.

26-Jan-18
Sweet! Something good to listen to.... looking forward to it!

26-Jan-18
I will definitely give a listen!

26-Jan-18
Heck yeah, Eyad, congrats!

26-Jan-18
Awseome! Will have to listen.

Thanks for paying it forward Eyad!

Mark

26-Jan-18
Great job Eyad! I listened to your interview this afternoon at work, it was outstanding! Loved the turkey hunting story on the moped! Great stuff!!! Just ordered your book on Amazon. Can’t wait to read it.

26-Jan-18
JW, After you read the book, make sure that you go on Amazon and do a book review....It'll help Hawkeye.

26-Jan-18
Hey thanks guys..really appreciate it! Glad you liked it JW and appreciate the support with the book. Appreciate ALL that you guys have done--thank you:)

29-Jan-18
Started the podcast on Friday and just finished it today. Excellent job. You are a great ambassador to bowhunting! The book is terrific and I hope every Bowsiter gets an opportunity to read it.

29-Jan-18
Great Eyad. I going to listen it Congrats

29-Jan-18
Great listen. Well worth the time to say the least. Well done.

29-Jan-18
I recieved your book for Christmas, I listened to the podcast on Nine Fingers Chronicles. I enjoyed both. You are an excellent story teller. Look forward to more of your writing. shoot straight!

30-Jan-18
Good stuff.

31-Jan-18
Enjoyed that Hawkeye!! Listened to it while clearing a 10 acre food plot for next year;)

31-Jan-18
I'm a slow reader but I'm thoroughly enjoying your book...... I read about one book a decade so I'm glad I picked Crimson Arrows.....

• Sitka Gear