Dotman 06-Feb-18
Dotman 06-Feb-18
PECO 06-Feb-18
Dotman 06-Feb-18
onX Hunt 06-Feb-18
05-Feb-18
Yes but export them first.

06-Feb-18
After using Onx and Gaia, Gaia is much better overall and you get all 50 states for $29.99.

06-Feb-18
So I was checking out the Gaia website, seems you need the $59 premium membership to get the hunting map overlay which shows public and private land?

06-Feb-18
If you are still in version 3 of the onX Hunt app (the icon would be orange with a pair of deer antlers and a hunter in the background) all you need to do is sync up your content before updating. Press on the 3 line menu button in the upper left hand corner, then press My Content, then go into each of those subfolders (markups, tracks, photos) and press the cloud icon. After that, it manually syncs all your waypoints, tracks, etc to your account. Then when you update and log in with version 4 (the red square with a white X in it), your content will come right up for you. If you are already in version 4 and wondering about any of the minor updates we release, there will no issues with losing any content.

06-Feb-18
Also if you only need the information for a single state, (public land, private land, hunting units, public hunting or walk in areas for that state as well as all the nationwide layers) you can do the Premium membership for $29.99/year. @ohiohunter If you are looking to update a chip, the map information that is on the Hunt Chip is separate from the waypoints, tracks, markups, etc on your GPS unit so updating the chip would not affect any of that

06-Feb-18
Sounds good. So you are working with the Hunt Chip which again, updating that Hunt Chip will not affect your waypoints on your GPS unit. Here is a tutorial on how to update your Hunt Chip https://onxmapssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006042148-Updating-your-Hunt-Chip-on-Windows-PC

06-Feb-18
PECO - from the App Store I only paid $29.99 for the premium with all the additional layers. Haven’t heard of a price increase.

06-Feb-18
Ok I see the diff, the $29.99 is for mobile app access only but it does have all the layers or at least mine does.

06-Feb-18
I only need it on phone, I was looking on laptop to check it out. Does it have owners info like onX?

06-Feb-18
Yup it does, it also has a ton of hunting, timber cut and fire layers, has a ton of layers to use.

06-Feb-18
Oh I see, if it is one of our download products from before we can replace those with an updated Hunt chip as the downloads are no longer available. Feel free to contact our customer support team [email protected] and we can look up your account and get everything sorted out for you

• Sitka Gear